Chelsea v Sheff Utd (FA) Sun 21st Mar 2021 13:30 GMT

4 minutes ago, haviet1 said:

Chillwell is so frustrating......

Chillwell he is a Odd one as i Get the impression he played better under Frank ,but dont seem to have stepped up like 

most of the squad have done under TT ,unless i got it wrong .

Nice this will open the game up a bit more. We've been so poor on corners recently, its only thing imo that we have regressed under TT. With Frank we were attacking corners a lot more (including second balls). Hopefully we'll see more goals from corners throughout the rest of the season.

1 minute ago, Malta Blue said:

Any drop kicks to the face in that match?

Nothing of note sorry to say ,but i switched over to bbc one for chelsea build  up with 30 mins left .

i guess it will keep hoards of rangers fans having a open party out on the streets og Glasgow or outside park head ,which inturn will 

make sturgeon happy since she is so against UK / GB 

1 minute ago, Valerie said:

Stop confusing the people who write this down for the record. It was Mount, and it was the 17th minute.

If I had the ability and could go back in time to become a professional footballer I’d legally change my name to Own Goal and reap the benefits. 

If there is one thing that drives me nuts about CHO is that he doesn't drive in the box against the defender where there is a good chance of him being fouled, instead of which he plays safe and back passes thereby nullifying any forward momentum.  Sterling is always trying to drive in the box and invariably is fouled.  Pulisic does it occasionally but is way out of form right now to be effective.