14 hours ago, Munkworth said:

*cough* Mason Mount is from the Portsmouth area *cough*

Ok I need to change the parameters, excluding mason mount who is from near Portsmouth. What does @Phil1905 think of the people from the fish infested sh*t hole that is Portsmouth....not that I'm trying to influence your decision 🤭

Just now, Malta Blue said:

Ok I need to change the parameters, excluding mason mount who is from near Portsmouth. What does @Phil1905 think of the people from the fish infested sh*t hole that is Portsmouth....not that I'm trying to influence your decision 🤭

You said the Portsmouth area, Waterlooville is part of the Portsmouth area. 

Typical Scummer - moving the goalposts when he’s been made to look a fool...

1 minute ago, Munkworth said:

You said the Portsmouth area, Waterlooville is part of the Portsmouth area. 

Typical Scummer - moving the goalposts when he’s been made to look a fool...

That's rich coming from a skate bastard, why is it you lot call us scummers? Because of some imaginary strike that never happened? Not only did it not happen it was the southampton dockers who went on strike and the Portsmouth mob came and stole the jobs. The people of portsmouth then went on to say it was the other way round and you lot called us scummers.

Before you use this to brag that you told me why we call you skates. I admit I never knew about the history of pompey sailors and their fish fetishes 🤣

2 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

That's rich coming from a skate bastard, why is it you lot call us scummers? Because of some imaginary strike that never happened? Not only did it not happen it was the southampton dockers who went on strike and the Portsmouth mob came and stole the jobs. The people of portsmouth then went on to say it was the other way round and you lot called us scummers.

Before you use this to brag that you told me why we call you skates. I admit I never knew about the history of pompey sailors and their fish fetishes 🤣

Scummers trying to explain their way out of being scummers...

Always Sunny Fx GIF

9 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

That anti-Portsmouth propaganda rag? Ignore...

sci-fi signs GIF

Typical skate ignoring the truth...

ignore the simpsons GIF

Anyway that's another page filled with our bollox....on to the next one.

I am counting this as my second victory though

I Win GIF by memecandy

Edited by Malta Blue

On 19/03/2021 at 19:07, Malta Blue said:

Whats your view on people from the Portsmouth area? Very important to know if we are on the same page....

I am not from Portsmouth before you say nice things about it because that's what you think I want to hear

On 19/03/2021 at 19:07, Malta Blue said:

Whats your view on people from the Portsmouth area? Very important to know if we are on the same page....

I am not from Portsmouth before you say nice things about it because that's what you think I want to hear

The only time I’ve been to Portsmouth was with Chelsea supporters 🤷🏼‍♂️
so I guess I didn’t feel the need to mingle with the locals 😁

10 hours ago, Phil1905 said:

The only time I’ve been to Portsmouth was with Chelsea supporters 🤷🏼‍♂️
so I guess I didn’t feel the need to mingle with the locals 😁

You got lucky, face to face communication with them makes you instantly lose your teeth