Champions League Quarterfinal & Semifinal draw

3 minutes ago, SFL82 said:

I don’t want to piss my pants quite yet but that’s really not an unrealistic route to the final 

No easy games at this stage of the competition but avoiding PSG, Bayern and City is as much as you could hope for. 

You can never write off Real Madrid but they're still very reliant on their senior players (Ramos, Benzema, Modric) and you've got to think that like with Atletico you could catch them short. 

Its De ja vu i am telling you guys...

2012                                                       2021

we draw a portuguese team              We draw a portuguese team

BENFICA                                                PORTO

Semifinal we will beat the Spaniards            REAL MADRID

FInal   We beat BAYERN again..

This dopamine rush is insane especially after the Athletico game

We have got Super Thomas Tuchel....  He knows exactly what we need....  THiago in the back Timo in attack CHELSEAS GONNA WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Edited by The Don Antonio
8 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

I'll take that. 

I think City will be happy with getting Dortmund too. 

PSG against Bayern is a good tie because neither side will have wanted that one. 

Liverpool against Real Madrid... Ramos vs Salah again! 

Largely agree with this. 

Well this is probably the draw we would have chosen if given the option. Sets us up for a tasty semi-final too should we get through. We should under no circumstances get complacent though - any side that knocks out Juventus are no mugs.  

I was looking into this a couple of days ago - our record in Champions League quarter-finals is pretty decent. We've only actually been knocked out at that stage twice (once against Barça under Vialli and once against Man Utd under Ancelotti). Draws have [mostly] been favourable too - and when they haven't they've been pretty iconic matches (Demba Ba vs PSG in 2014, the 3-1 and 4-4 vs Liverpool in 2008, the Wayne Bridge game vs Arsenal in 2004, the 4-2 vs a between-generations Bayern in 2005). 

The draw gives us a fair chance to make the final. Porto are a good side but are average for this stage of the comp and should we progress neither Liverpool or real are anywhere near their best at the moment. 

30 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

No easy games at this stage of the competition but avoiding PSG, Bayern and City is as much as you could hope for. 

You can never write off Real Madrid but they're still very reliant on their senior players (Ramos, Benzema, Modric) and you've got to think that like with Atletico you could catch them short. 

I've got a bad feeling we get through, face RM, then Hazard comes back to bite us in the ass.