Chelsea v WBA (PL) SAT 3rd Apr 2021 12:30 GMT

1-0 up, and a red card shoult not end with a 2-5 against the lowest team on the table. This should never ever happen. Just shows the spirit of the players, that they dont bleed for the club. So much money in a year, and they are a bunch of weaklings. Im so freaking mad that they cant do better then this, because they cant. What a waste of top 4 - CL spot. totally disgraceful. 

Just now, Ballack & Blu said:

OMG, what the absolute f**king, f**kety, f**k are my are witnessing, this is absolutely shocking, from 1-0 up and 11 v 11, i cant recall us having 5 put past us at home...please inform, cos it was a long long time ago

Arsenal 2011.

When AVB's high line collapsed.

4 minutes ago, just said:

Yep Silva should have known better, but the fact remains his two cards came from two situations created by Jorginho close to our box. 

Jorginho doesn't f**k up there are no Yellow cards.

Jorginho is sh*te. I’ve said it for ages. He’s a system player. Biggest thing Frank got right was getting him out the team, happy to die on this hill, he’s always going to look good when we do nothing but dominate the ball & he can spray it 5 yards sideways and backwards, as soon as things go pear shaped he’s as good as a man short.

1 minute ago, enigma said:

How do we get it so wrong with Werner ffs. I'd say we need to wait like with Salah, but f**k me he's poor. The same can be said for Pulisic, another waste of money. 

You can see there's a player in there with Pulisic, just injury problems have complicated things. I can't see anything with Werner. Loses the ball constantly when running with it, brutal touch, barely gets into any goalscoring positions. Hopefully it's just confidence and he gets it back

1 minute ago, enigma said:

How do we get it so wrong with Werner ffs. I'd say we need to wait like with Salah, but f**k me he's poor. The same can be said for Pulisic, another waste of money. 

Woah let's not bring Pulisic into this, he's finally starting to look like himself again

No problem with the sending off if the ref is consistent, but his whistle is hiding up his arse everytime one of our players gets fouled. That would have been a pen on werner if we had been united. Win some you lose some run had to end some point.

Shocking performance, referee was a disgrace but even down to 10 men no team should collapse like that. That weak mentality rearing it’s head once again real lack of character and leadership out there.

a joke of a performance... it will help if the goalkeeper too stops a shot now and then... but boy have some players given us stinkers... Its the same pattern over and over again.. Lamps was very unlucky with injuries during his reign.. and then rotated too much.. tuchel makes some astonishing decisions.. 3 at the back against west brom.. when we are 10 down with Jorginho... plus the ref for some reason was enjoying this... Zouma cant play with AC everyone knows that bur our manager... Alonso is a fraud... 

i dont think this squad can win anything just too many inconsistent performers.... you dont win leagues with these kind of players... who turn belly up after every 5-6 games... 

As Someone Else Said I Don't Know How He Can Treat CHO The Way He Did When He Brought Him On Only To Bring Him Off, But Keep Jorginho On For 72Minutes When His Attitude And His Whole Round Play Was Appalling