Been linked with the AC Milan goalkeeper for a while now. 

Rumour is he's rejected Milan's latest contract offer and looks set to be a free agent come the summer. 

Mino Raiola is his agent so any move would likely still be quite costly. 

PSG are apparently favourites but supposedly we're willing to match his demands. 

Not often a player of his profile becomes available, let alone on free transfer. As well as Mendy has done since he came in you've got to think that Chelsea will probably make an attempt at signing him. 

There is already a topic about Donnarumma but I personally don't mind. I would be really happy to see him in our club despite the fact that I like Mendy, after all we're talking about the first choice for Italy for many years to come...

5 hours ago, dansubrosa said:

We definitely need him, easily the best move we could make regarding GK. Free and potentially world class, plus the African cup next year so Mendy will be gone for a month or two.

Can you imagine trusting Kepa?!

Was about to say why would we need donnarumma when mendy is class.Then you made that point and I changed my mind.

6 hours ago, dansubrosa said:

We definitely need him, easily the best move we could make regarding GK. Free and potentially world class, plus the African cup next year so Mendy will be gone for a month or two.

Can you imagine trusting Kepa?!

I dont think it is justified to have a top keeper to cover a month..

Neither him or Mendy deserve to be second fiddle for majority of the season..

I think I would trust Kepa (for a month) with the improved defense under TT..

Or maybe get a  decent backup keeper from EPL..