Palace v Chelsea (PL) SAT 10th Apr 2021 17:30 GMT

1 minute ago, Malta Blue said:

Zaha did rip us apart a couple of seasons ago, if I remember rightly it was his first game back after a lengthy injury. I think it's more of us not giving him an inch rather than anything negative about him

When we played them recently, not sure if it was this season or last, Reece James had him in his pocket. 

I'm not saying he's a bad player just doesn't warrant the hype he gets. 

5 minutes ago, Dr Gonzo said:

How is benteke still playing at this level. He's absolutely awful. 

Also Zaha is one of the most overrated players around, Place is his level. 

I agree about Benteke but Zaha I think is harsh, he’s a moany c**t but he’s a good player, would be better in a side that actually wanted to attack and with better players around him - still never an £80m player though.

2 minutes ago, RMH said:

Palace is such a complacent team. They get to a point in the season that if they sit comfortably mid table they just don’t make an effort. It must suck be their fans.

Lots of changes for them next season with half the squad in their last year of contract and Hodgson as well. 

Could see Lampard taking over next season.

2 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

I agree about Benteke but Zaha I think is harsh, he’s a moany c**t but he’s a good player, would be better in a side that actually wanted to attack and with better players around him - still never an £80m player though.

Like I said to Malta I'm not saying he's a bad player, he's decent. Just not to the level he's hyped up to. That £80 million like you say is absolutely ridiculous. 

2 minutes ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

Lots of changes for them next season with half the squad in their last year of contract and Hodgson as well. 

Could see Lampard taking over next season.

That's where I think he will go, he's said he's had offers but I think he's waiting on Hodgson leaving.

Just now, Dr Gonzo said:

When we played them recently, not sure if it was this season or last, Reece James had him in his pocket. 

I'm not saying he's a bad player just doesn't warrant the hype he gets. 

I'm not saying he is a brilliant player or anything but he is half decent. When teams like palace have that one player who can cause you real damage you make sure he doesnt get to play the game he wants. Last time it was james tasked with keeping him pushed back and off the ball which he did beautifully and today its Azpi's job to keep him off the ball and Azpi has done it really well.

Like I said he's not world class but he needs to be kept quiet and if you can do that then palace have no threat at all.