Palace v Chelsea (PL) SAT 10th Apr 2021 17:30 GMT

3 minutes ago, Sindre said:

Surprised so many think CHO was poor. Thought he had a good game. Not perfect for CPs goals but otherwise he's been good offensively in my book.

I thought he did alright too. His end product wasn't brilliant, but he was the one to spot the space Havertz got himself into for the first goal and I think his pressing, passing, touch and dribbling has been pretty good today.

2 minutes ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

So what do we want tomorrow for West ham vs Leicester, surely a draw is the best outcome ?

Definitely not a West Ham win. I can’t see Leicester dropping out of the top 4 unfortunately. 

There's been signs for a few weeks that our forwards were slowly starting to play their way into form and it appears to be truly happening at the perfect time.

If we have Pulisic on the restart form with Havertz and Ziyech following suit we have a very strong chance at achieving our aims.

Just now, Scott Harris said:

Kovacic was very good today. Another player that suits pacey football over slow football.

Our team is filled with people who can run fast. Slow football wastes their speed

Just now, JM7 said:

Definitely not a West Ham win. I can’t see Leicester dropping out of the top 4 unfortunately. 

I hope Leicester do get through to the CL we would destroy them in  knock out game of the CL. They haven't got the experience for it