Palace v Chelsea (PL) SAT 10th Apr 2021 17:30 GMT

Table is tight top 4 is going to be a fight we need a win here to well and truly out that loss behind us not just for the points and back to our solid defence. If you don’t concede you don’t lose. 

3 minutes ago, Valerie said:

O thank f**k, light blue socks, all will be well. You know what to do in the 25th minute, Mason!

Light blue socks is a good thing, predictably black for the ref and I dont want to nit pick but you said 25th minute and mason....did you not mean 35th minute and kovacic?

Just now, Malta Blue said:

Light blue socks is a good thing, predictably black for the ref and I dont want to nit pick but you said 25th minute and mason....did you not mean 35th minute and kovacic?

You say you don't want to nitpick, then you go off and nitpick! Most certainly I don't mean your silly prediction! Honestly, some people...

1 minute ago, Valerie said:

You say you don't want to nitpick, then you go off and nitpick! Most certainly I don't mean your silly prediction! Honestly, some people...

My wife keeps telling me "I wants, don't get" so now I've learned to do stuff I dont want to do, eventually kovacic will score and I will be the one to reap all the rewards