Almost a rumour, noises have been made that we should be in for the the thick as two short planks, diving, cheating, gets away with (the darkest of) blue murder, England’s darling, would cost a packet, chucking money at Daniel effing Levy. 

But he does know where the goal is. And so my question is, given the opportunity, would you like us to sign the ‘orrible Tottenham c**t?

My answer, in case you haven’t guessed, would be a resounding.... not on your f**king life.

I dislike him because of his diving but he is a proper CF who will score goals, so for that reason I’d take him as he would improve us.

His cost would be probably close to £100m  plus Levy wouldn’t deal with us.

The last time he had scored 20+ goals in the PL was at the 17/18 season, now he currently has 19 goals so he will probably reach 20 but I think that he has already peaked.

There are other strikers out there that we can get for less money.

3 hours ago, Gol15 said:

The last time he had scored 20+ goals in the PL was at the 17/18 season, now he currently has 19 goals so he will probably reach 20 but I think that he has already peaked.

He has added another dimension to his game this season with all the assists on top of his goals. If he wants to move, he will have options though. He's unlikely to go to one of the biggest rivals of his beloved boyhood club.

8 hours ago, Upsetter said:

Almost a rumour, noises have been made that we should be in for the the thick as two short planks, diving, cheating, gets away with (the darkest of) blue murder, England’s darling, would cost a packet, chucking money at Daniel effing Levy. 

But he does know where the goal is. And so my question is, given the opportunity, would you like us to sign the ‘orrible Tottenham c**t?

My answer, in case you haven’t guessed, would be a resounding.... not on your f**king life.

I’d get him, play him one game to stick the two fingers up to that lot in sh*tehart Lane, and then send him on loan to the darkest of the dark leagues to join Drinkwater.

On 12/04/2021 at 17:48, Gol15 said:

Bit of a misleading stat given that he has missed about a quarter of the league games in 18/19 and 19/20 ... and was still mighty close to 20 on each occasion. Add in the assists as well, and he'd be a welcome addition, but I doubt he wants to come to us, and doubt Levi would sell to us even if he did ....

image.png.9f8698aa7613e1739d948d8b9457fd3b.png

image.png.d2c5d76ace592f74590dc592d527274e.png

5 hours ago, Sexyfootball said:

Bit of a misleading stat given that he has missed about a quarter of the league games in 18/19 and 19/20 ... and was still mighty close to 20 on each occasion. Add in the assists as well, and he'd be a welcome addition, but I doubt he wants to come to us, and doubt Levi would sell to us even if he did ....

image.png.9f8698aa7613e1739d948d8b9457fd3b.png

image.png.d2c5d76ace592f74590dc592d527274e.png

Great point thanks for the correction!

5 hours ago, Jezz said:

Imagine the mass triggering from Spurs fans if we signed him and he went on to win multiple trophies with us.

The meltdown would be epic regardless of the fee :Troll_Face:

Can't stand the horrid little twerp, but winding up Spurs fans into a howling, cliff jumping mass is very tempting :laugh2:

• 1 month later...

I can't see Mbeing available and Kane would be the perfect striker for us as he can lead the line, link up, assist and score. Having someone like him up top with Ziyech, Havertz and Werner would be amazing, and then sign a quality box to box midfielder who can shoot and assist.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Malcolm9 said:

I can't see Mbeing available and Kane would be the perfect striker for us as he can lead the line, link up, assist and score. Having someone like him up top with Ziyech, Havertz and Werner would be amazing, and then sign a quality box to box midfielder who can shoot and assist.

Sky sports News comms already dismissed Us from the running, when in the last 15 years are Utd a richer club than us, f**king w**kers, i hope Kane wants to stay near the capital and we make him an offer he cant refuse.

Edited by Ballack & Blu

Break the bank.

If there is even the slightest possibility of him coming here i'd consider blowing the entire summer budget on getting Harry Kane. Levy is not going to want to sell to us but a ton of money in the current climate may change his mind.

Kane won't get his move, Levy's demands will be far too unrealistic especially to other English clubs.

Furthermore he won't come here out of loyalty to Spurs, if I was a world class player and Chelsea weren't matching my ambition i may decide to leave (or wouldn't come if i was playing elsewhere) at some point but it would never be to a rival. 

That's why I think there's little chance of Haaland. His Leeds fandom won't make him go to Leeds but it would certainly stop him coming here.

5 minutes ago, Argo said:

Kane won't get his move, Levy's demands will be far too unrealistic especially to other English clubs.

Furthermore he won't come here out of loyalty to Spurs, if I was a world class player and Chelsea weren't matching my ambition i may decide to leave (or wouldn't come if i was playing elsewhere) at some point but it would never be to a rival. 

That's why I think there's little chance of Haaland. His Leeds fandom won't make him go to Leeds but it would certainly stop him coming here.

I agree there is no chance he will come here. Kane might be willing but no way will Levy sell to us. I could see Kane being allowed to go to one of the Manchester clubs though. Spurs have been happy enough to do business with them in the past, and Levy will know that he risks having an unhappy player at the club if he denies the move.

It's never impossible to buy a player but with Kane there's homegrown tax, rivalry tax and Levy being a bastard tax. We could end up spending all of £150m + a player to get him.

For all the money we would blow on a bid for Kane, we could actually compete with City for Haaland, then there's also Lukaku who would be quite a bit cheaper.

1 minute ago, sonic90 said:

It's never impossible to buy a player but with Kane there's homegrown tax, rivalry tax and Levy being a bastard tax. We could end up spending all of £150m + a player to get him.

For all the money we would blow on a bid for Kane, we could actually compete with City for Haaland, then there's also Lukaku who would be quite a bit cheaper.

I will guess at Kane->City, Haaland->United (Norwegian connection), and Lukaku->us

I think staying in London would be a huge plus for Kane, though like others have said Levy selling to us is a huge obstacle.

For me he is the perfect striker for us, but if we can't get him then Mbappe all the way.