Harry Kane.

Upsetter

Wrong side of 30 for us anyway, plus an injury record that is due a long long stretch out, top player but as mentioned it would be typical of us to make him a flop, not settle in and get startled by betraying his boyhood club.

25 minutes ago, Term_X said:

Wrong side of 30 for us anyway, plus an injury record that is due a long long stretch out, top player but as mentioned it would be typical of us to make him a flop, not settle in and get startled by betraying his boyhood club.

Never knew that being in your 20's is the wrong side of 30 for a footballer 😂. But I get what you mean. His age doesn't worry me though because we have enough young players with potential, so I wouldn't mind a bona fide world class striker in his prime. Also he doesn't rely on pace and strikers of his type often enjoy good longevity (eg Lewa, Benz). His injuries are a cause for concern though, especially with the money he would cost. Still, I would probably pay around 100 million euros to get get him.

5 hours ago, Term_X said:

He's only 27. Can easily have seven top years left.

Need to do everything we can to get him. Don't think playing for Solskjaer at United is overly appealing to him and they've just extended Cavani.

City is probably the favorite but if they won't pay Tottenhams asking price I am not sure they can afford to decline the offer if we meet it.

54 minutes ago, big blue said:

He actually is. Plays for Fulham.

So he does, I forgot about that ha ha. So we're signing him so we can sell him to Tottenham,  its a strange plan.

Right Tottenham plan on discussing an offer of one player we paid $52mill for, one we have rumored to set his price tag at $40mill for, and 10mill for a player Levy has set at least $150mill for....

Austin Powers GIF

6 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Right Tottenham plan on discussing an offer of one player we paid $52mill for, one we have rumored to set his price tag at $40mill for, and 10mill for a player Levy has set at least $150mill for....

Austin Powers GIF

Come on, after the season he's had Timo's value must have at least doubled.

Well this is weird, never seen this before, look at skybets book for Kanes transfer betting, suspended betting because they have a video interview of Kane with Gary Neville, and they don't want to 'encourage you to bet on a certain club, based on what you’ve watched on our social channels.'

I don't believe that bollocks for one minute.

Capture.JPG

23 hours ago, Fruity66 said:

And then they'll score 30 goals apiece and spurs win it all while our next expensive striker forgets the offside rule and cant even score a legitimate goal from 2 yards out.

On 19/05/2021 at 11:36, Valerie said:

Many - myself included - would have to overcome a looooot of aversion if we sign him 🤮

Why? Apart from being a Spurs player, I mean. Kane never struck me as a w**ker, unlike the likes of Dele Alli or Lamela. In fact, he usually comes across as quite level-headed reserved individual, certainly not arrogant.

1 hour ago, abramovich said:

Why? Apart from being a Spurs player, I mean. Kane never struck me as a w**ker, unlike the likes of Dele Alli or Lamela. In fact, he usually comes across as quite level-headed reserved individual, certainly not arrogant.

He does this one thing where he backs into opponents when they are up trying to head the ball. Buys free kicks while endangering the opponent. But that said, he's too good a footballer to not want here. Although there's no way they will sell to us.