Harry Kane.

Upsetter

150m for Kane who's 28 and spends a couple months of the season injured? 

Wouldnt have been right for us despite him being a quality player, but for City who just chuck money at it its probably fine.

On 24/06/2021 at 09:17, SFL82 said:

Bottom line is if we get a striker it’s Lukaku and that’s just reality. We are in the best league, best city won the CL but for some reason those top tier players are still not in our reach...why, I can’t say. But we can’t get city, utd, real, Barca and PSG targets 

Top tier? Who are you talking about? 

Edited by Bob stark

1 hour ago, WhiteWall said:

Haaland, Mbappe

Mbappe is absolute monster but he cost psg 180m 4 years ago. Only PSG can afford that kind of money

I don't think Lukaku is at different tier than Haaland. 

If you ask me Kane or lewa are probably the two best no 9 right now, one is too old and no way Kane will ever move to Chelsea. Plus Lukaku suit us better than Kane

Edited by Bob stark

• 2 weeks later...

That post sounded like one released by a hostage - they gave me food and water, didn't harm me, now I wait for the ransom to be paid in full, or stay here forever

Poor Harry, signed a 6 years deal without a release clause, and trusted Levy to honor his words. All Harry could do now is ask for another contract extension for more money. Who knows, maybe Levy will sell him in a couple of years for a small profit.

13 minutes ago, icecoolguy22 said:

That post sounded like one released by a hostage - they gave me food and water, didn't harm me, now I wait for the ransom to be paid in full, or stay here forever

It’s a spoof mate

13 minutes ago, icecoolguy22 said: