Chelsea v Man City (FA Cup Semi-Final) Sat 17th Apr 2021 17:30 GMT

1 minute ago, Imran_CFC said:

Kante has been below average in possession but he has easily been our best player out of possession, has consistently cut off passing lanes and put immense pressure on that City Midfield. 

Off the ball both Kante and Jorginho have done well, we just lack some fire power in front.

Played ok so far, been every bit as good as City.

Still baffled, but not surprised how we got a player booked first.

Showpiece match I suppose, the FA probably have their ideal team to win this match.

4 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

At least we can say that we have reached the Man City level of play, finally we have managed to have more possession for more than 30 minutes which is a big deal, rewind a few seasons back and we could have just dreamed of being in this scenario.

To be fair this is their second team. The only starters from their UCL game are Diaz rodri and debruyne

13 minutes ago, Sexyfootball said:

Worst performer that half was my BBC iPlayer feed by a country mile ...

Knowing the iPlayer stream well I’m guessing the first half hasn’t kick off yet?

1 minute ago, Valerie said:

I've got it covered, people: the tub of ice cream is now in front of me, softly calling my name....

I have one in the freezer if things start looking bleak. I’ll eat it while synchronising a piss with @mojo

2 minutes ago, PloKoon13 said:

Agreed - glad that Micah Richards immediately called him out.

He’s a funny bloke - odd that he’s only 32.

He's got a great TV personality, better to do that than keep fumbling around working around injuries