Chelsea v Man City (FA Cup Semi-Final) Sat 17th Apr 2021 17:30 GMT

1 minute ago, Strider6003 said:

I'm reminded of a song by Nat King Cole song, I see trees of green, red roses too ............. you never know!

Have you ever seen any videos of him singing it? He pulls some weird ass faces

16 minutes ago, ducavis said:

It is a bit crazy getting rid of 2 strikers though, we have other holes in the team. The striker situation might be the start of friction with the board.

I think Giroud won't get a new contract but I would be sad if Tammy leaves. I think once the contracts of Giroud and T.Silva expire we must get a new CB first and foremost, Tammy can still be a good player for us.

Just now, Ballack & Blu said:

@Munkworth couldn't give a sh*t about this game, its all in the Socks apparently, eh @Malta Blue

To be fair, and I normally wouldn't be fair to a skate bastard like @Munkworth the colour of socks are an important dynamic in a football match but I do agree his silence and his absence for the CP game (using a sh*tty excuse like work) has made me doubt his true affiliation.

5 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

To be fair, and I normally wouldn't be fair to a skate bastard like @Munkworth the colour of socks are an important dynamic in a football match but I do agree his silence and his absence for the CP game (using a sh*tty excuse like work) has made me doubt his true affiliation.

I think the normal blue kit with those fetching Salmon pink number for socks just, just might suffice, well at least to garner some response?

6 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

I was closer to that match than most of you armchair w**kers. The players feeling my physical presence nearby must have improved their performance levels. 

1 hour ago, axman2526 said:

Tammy left out of the squad. Makes me wonder if something is going on with him, or if TT does not like traditional strikers, or just does not like our strikers.

Imagine Tammy and Giroud both leave in the summer if TT stays.

Tammy's chance as a top Chelsea striker was done the moment Lamps had to recall Giroud to save our top 4 place and the reason why we signed Werner in the summer. His deficiencies are too big to be a starter for us. His level is a West Ham/Leicester.

7 minutes ago, Ballack & Blu said:

I think the normal blue kit with those fetching Salmon pink number for socks just, just might suffice, well at least to garner some response?

Tartan socks with plain white 1970s sock numbers.

Could take Guardiola  and Citeh completely by surprise.

24 minutes ago, IndianaBlue85 said:

Once I saw Kepa I knew it was over. Didn’t even need to who else was starting after seeing him. I get he’s started cup games but this is the semifinals not the fourth round. 

I know kepa isn't the best keeper but he isn't the worst either. He has kept 3 clean sheets under Tuchel and one was a league game against Everton.

May be the lack of defensive structure made him look worse than he actually was under lampard. It's not like he was trash under Sarri.

1 hour ago, JM7 said:

Really hope we win today, been a lovely day so far. 

- West Ham lost

- Had a massive bbq

- Childfree for the night. 

Just need Chelsea to finish it for the perfect day!

Enjoy yourself man, being child free is wonderful I imagine.

1 minute ago, Munkworth said:

Red wine with the football? You’ve just gone down a notch or two...

Alas I only have very strong beer I.e. 10% in strength at home. May have a couple of whiskies later.

However, if we win I may crack open a 12% beer!

1 minute ago, Boyne said:

Alas I only have very strong beer I.e. 10% in strength at home. May have a couple of whiskies later.

However, if we win I may crack open a 12% beer!

You need to pair your wine with our socks, white today I believe. If we’ve got blue socks you best get a WKD on the go...