Real Madrid v Chelsea (CL Semi-Final 1st leg) Tue 27th Apr 2021 20:00 GMT

coco

2 minutes ago, Sexyfootball said:

Unchanged team LOL ... I doubt anyone was expecting that ... least of all Zidane !

He tinkers so much he probably can’t remember who played the last match anymore. 

On 25/04/2021 at 00:29, Browerkid said:

Mount is the only guarantee for me to start.  I would be surprised if Pulisic didnt start also.  Could be the same front 3 as today.  

You were absolutely spot on 

"32 minutes ago, The Don Antonio said:
I was right about reals team. having Azpi at RWB is totally stipid. We need James pushing him back

Wow, you were spot on! I just don’t understand why Tuchel plays Azpi when it’s clear that James would be the best option to attack down that wing."

I think you boys need to go back and watch the highlights against West Ham. Watch how many times Azpi makes the run to clear space in that match. Werner never scores without Azpi's run, and he did it like 5 times.

"32 minutes ago, The Don Antonio said:
I was right about reals team. having Azpi at RWB is totally stipid. We need James pushing him back

Wow, you were spot on! I just don’t understand why Tuchel plays Azpi when it’s clear that James would be the best option to attack down that wing."

I think you boys need to go back and watch the highlights against West Ham. Watch how many times Azpi makes the run to clear space in that match. Werner never scores without Azpi's run, and he did it like 5 times.

Have been pretty calm all day. Just absolutely love CL nights. Not calm because I feel we will win it but the fact we are in the biggest occasion of football as a club facing the winningest side in this cup. If we lose we lose to a great side. We have nothing to lose in this tie. Really hope the football is good. 

2 minutes ago, SFL82 said:

You were absolutely spot on 

Lol for once.

Mount was a lock, our best player this year 

Werner scored last game, and can be so dangerous on the counter. (Hasn't shown it much this year but it's in him)

Pulisic is getting back to his best....even if he's not getting the G/A he is a danger man, slippery in half spaces.  He's draws ALOT of atention that frees up others. 

11 minutes ago, Browerkid said:

Lol for once.

Mount was a lock, our best player this year 

Werner scored last game, and can be so dangerous on the counter. (Hasn't shown it much this year but it's in him)

Pulisic is getting back to his best....even if he's not getting the G/A he is a danger man, slippery in half spaces.  He's draws ALOT of atention that frees up others. 

He does but if we omit havertz and play Werner uptop I like his combining with ziyech those 2 are more of a goal formula, the pace and the passing ability.

I feel pulisic and Werner just raw pace not enough thought it’s that clever pass that Gets you the goal 

1 minute ago, JM7 said:

I like the selection but a little worried the team might be abit flat with 2 games in 4 days. 

I was sure he was resting James and havertz funny decision but he knows what he is doing usually