Real Madrid v Chelsea (CL Semi-Final 1st leg) Tue 27th Apr 2021 20:00 GMT

coco

3 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

We could well win, but smashing them? Come on man dont set yourself up to be disappointed lol.

Of course lol, but I can see us beating them comfortably 3 - 0 or something like that. We’ve showed that we can match anybody on our day under Tuchel and I hope today is one of these days.

2 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

@Gol15 my friend do you really believe that is likely or is it far more likely we see the same Kai as against Porto, a defence inferior to Reals?

To be honest kai hasn't set the Premier league on fire so I don't expect that to change tonight, anyway I would prefer a front 3 of Pulisic, mount and Werner. 

19 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Kai Havertz tonight:

That Ajax team was something special, it is a shame how the team got dissembled so quickly.

Ps. no chance Havertz will play like that tonight. He hasn’t done it all year so I don’t see how he can play like that. 

4 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

You sang it in your head and if you deny it you’re a liar! I’m calling the cops...

Wait wait just a second since when are we not allowed to have our own thoughts now :morning:

Edited by Gol15

30 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

@Gol15 my friend do you really believe that is likely or is it far more likely we see the same Kai as against Porto, a defence inferior to Reals?

One of his best games this season was vs Sevilla though. Let's put that defense to the test, I'm sure they won't be able to handle Kai and Pulisic if they're having a nice night.

16 minutes ago, Osgoodwasgood said:

Less than 3 hours to Kick off, a CL semi-final, ive just been on the BBC football website and there is absolutely nothing about Chelsea. They've even got an article about Madrid!!

w**kERS

f**k ‘em all.

11 minutes ago, Osgoodwasgood said:

Less than 3 hours to Kick off, a CL semi-final, ive just been on the BBC football website and there is absolutely nothing about Chelsea. They've even got an article about Madrid!!

w**kERS

If I remember rightly there was hardly a mention of the first game in the Cup Winners Cup Final in 71, not even highlights. But they put it on live for the replay.

19 minutes ago, Osgoodwasgood said:

w**kERS

They are all upset their darlings Liverpool not only got knocked out but tarnished by the super league.

They will all be pulling for Madrid and City final.

As long as we don't lose I'll be happy today at 0-0 or my predication 1-1.  Will Eddy influence the match, I doubt it purely because he cant be match fit so I wouldn't expect him to start anyway, their main dangers are in the middle of the park  Kroos, Modric and that NASTY C**t  Casemerio. 

More importantly was wondering why they play all their matches in the training ground, maybe they're skint from no match day revenue and its cheaper to have them there ? No

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/why-real-madrid-playing-estadio-195917536.html#:~:text=“It's disparaging to a big,play there%2C and that's that.

Mucho Deniro to do all that, no wonder that cheeky bar steward Perez wants the ESL up and running ASAP 

I think we are in trouble. I've just watched the irish guy on HITC sport predict 0-0 tonight and a late Mason mount winner at the bridge for a 1-0 win.

This guy is nearly always wrong with his predictions

Random hypothetical:

Say Kanté or Jorginho were to get injured in the warmup or were for whatever reason suddenly unavailable to start tonight - who do you think Tuchel puts in as his emergency centre mid?

Please feel free to give different answers based on which of the two would need replacing.

Just now, PloKoon13 said:

Random hypothetical:

Say Kanté or Jorginho were to get injured in the warmup or were for whatever reason suddenly unavailable to start tonight - who do you think Tuchel puts in as his emergency centre mid?

Please feel free to give different answers based on which of the two would need replacing.

Mount in either case.