Chelsea breakaway from breakaway European Super League

Would you pay to watch Chelsea in a European Super League ?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Would you pay to watch Chelsea in a European Super League ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure yet

11 minutes ago, Gudjohnsen said:

Goosebumps and tears of happiness while watching the scenes unfold at the Bridge.

I love you Chelsea fans! And I am happy that our owners listened to our voices. A defining moment in football history.

I literally skipped down my hallway coming back from the kitchen with a another beer

Spanish teams also against the super league. This is the official statement from Athletic Club Bilbao (but others have also made a statement).

https://www.athletic-club.eus/en/news/2021/04/19/statement-about-the-super-league

From what I've seen among fans, most supporters from other teams were totally against it, Real Madrid fans mostly against it but not as clearly as here in England. The situation is Spain is different. Real Madrid and Barsa have always looked over their shoulder on the other teams, so there were some reactions in the sense of 'good riddance'.

The Spanish liga and federation have also reacted strongly against the break away teams, mostly against Florentino Perez.

10 minutes ago, carrickblue said:

My bro-in-law who supports Liverpool is distraught that they're still in it and saying nothing........... :laugh2:

So glad Roman was first to call it a day 

Liverpool as the self-proclaimed biggest club still in that mud LMAO well done Chelsea fans!

30 minutes ago, PloKoon13 said:

That an enduring image of successful rebellion against capitalistic greed will be a bunch of pissed-up Chelsea fans yelling about improper vegetable use makes me more happy than I can describe.

This should be a recommended post :laugh2: Or a stadium banner, but it's probably one or two words too long for that.

11 minutes ago, carrickblue said:

just picking up on Twitter that Perez has said Perez- : Nous allons créer notre propre Manchester City et Chelsea s’ils quittent la super ligue

the ESL will create its own Chelsea and City

What is this guy on? Is he mad?

Create its own Chelsea and City, what does that even mean? He sounds like the limpest bully in the playground.

15 minutes ago, carrickblue said:

just picking up on Twitter that Perez has said Perez- : Nous allons créer notre propre Manchester City et Chelsea s’ils quittent la super ligue

the ESL will create its own Chelsea and City

What is this guy on? Is he mad?

This has to be some sort of wind up by somebody, I refuse to believe that he is that mental 😆

• coco changed the title to Chelsea breakaway from breakaway European Super League