West Ham v Chelsea (PL) Sat 24th Apr 2021 17:30 GMT

1 minute ago, CFCCAN said:

Maybe an accidental follow through but dangerous play IMO and could have caused a serious injury. 

All he is doing is booting the ball away and the momentum between the two players has caused a collision. There is an element of danger in every tackle or collision. I would be pissed if that was against us.

Just now, Girish said:

That might have looked like a harsh red but intentional or not, that could have caused serious injury to Chilwell. Plus the follow through didn't look completely natural. I believe that's what the ref took into consideration.

On the contrary, I thought it looked completely natural. Ridiculous decision in my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, nonotnowjim said:

Don't understand those who say not a red. He hit his studs high up chillwells leg. Accidental or otherwise, it is dangerous foul play - and hence a red card is fully justified.

It’s simple, he was kicking the ball. It’s a pretty integral part of the game. 

5 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

I have one in the freezer but I’m full of katsu...

Zuri Hall GIF by Golden Globes

Yeah you are but I need a nemesis to stay semi relevant and you started slowing down on the insults so I had to threaten to replace you and on the same day I count no less than 3 little digs....

Obviously you need me too, that's all I need to know. 

Vanessa Williams Queen GIF by VH1s Daytime Divas

1 minute ago, nonotnowjim said:

Don't understand those who say not a red. He hit his studs high up chillwells leg. Accidental or otherwise, it is dangerous foul play - and hence a red card is fully justified.

What is he supposed to do, not clear the ball? It was an unavoidable collision. Seeing it in full speed shows how ridiculous that decision is. Just because he made contact with Chilwell with his studs, it shouldn't mean it's a red card. It's like people don't understand natural body movements.