West Ham v Chelsea (PL) Sat 24th Apr 2021 17:30 GMT

coco

3 hours ago, JM7 said:

This game is more important than Real Madrid game in my view. Looking at ours, West Ham’s and Liverpool’s fixtures, we’re going to need some if performances. We really needed some points as a cushion. 

That is madness for me mate. Getting a result today to have a better chance of top 4 and qualify for the CL is more important than a semi final of the CL?

In any case with Liverpool drawing this is a huge, huge chance for West ham to really put a marker down and put themselves in a super strong position. I think they are going to take it.

1 minute ago, axman2526 said:

That is madness for me mate. Getting a result today to have a better chance of top 4 and qualify for the CL is more important than a semi final of the CL?

Agreed, if we get shoved down to Thursday night's trying to win it then f**k it.

I'm very pro adapting with the times but that one's too much.

Dropping points to Brighton and Leeds after already beating them this season under Frank was disappointing, but if West Ham also join the list of clubs that Frank beat but Tommy failed to, we will be on the verge of failing to get top 4. This is a must win game for top 4, were running out of games.

So we need our strongest team on the pitch today, we gamble against Madrid not West Ham imo.

22 minutes ago, coco said:

Dropping points to Brighton and Leeds after already beating them this season under Frank was disappointing, but if West Ham also join the list of clubs that Frank beat but Tommy failed to, we will be on the verge of failing to get top 4. This is a must win game for top 4, were running out of games.

So we need our strongest team on the pitch today, we gamble against Madrid not West Ham imo.

True enough, think top 4 is beyond us already with West ham's easy fixture list and today's result will likely confirm it for them.

I’m so far behind I’ve only just liked erskblue’s ‘match day’ post and haven’t mentioned socks yet! 

Hopefully the pink monstrosity is too close to claret and blue to try and push sales so hopefully they’ll be in blue. 

Strong team and not changing too much from the best starting 11, good to see. Now it's up to them to perform against this lot. Not sure about Azpi as a RWB when he could have played CHO, but I guess Azpi provides more defensive strength.

25 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Strong lineup part from Werner in attack so I'm happy.

You lost faith in Timo ? I still think he's a good player and is going to come good now were in the business end of the season, just a hunch.