Chelsea v Fulham (PL) Sat 1st May 2021 17:30 GMT

10 minutes ago, IndianaBlue85 said:

That poster is obsessed with Timo 

. Read through my post history and I have regularly criticised Werner. I have at no point said he has been good enough. So stop making sh*t up. 

1 minute ago, Sindre said:

Nicely done Gilmour. Had a nice pass to find Mount in space a couple of minutes ago too so that's good.

But he just seems two steps behind everything that happens on the defensive end. Bit of a liability there so far and he's a bit of a passenger.

This is why this season Lampard used Gilmour in the Kovacic role and not in the Jorginho role...

Just now, nonotnowjim said:

Twat. Read through my post history and I have regularly criticised Werner. I have at no point said he has been good enough. So stop making sh*t up. 

Haha name calling? What a tough guy you came at me first but you seem very upset. I think calling me a twat should get you banned? 

1 minute ago, dkw said:

This feeds into my argument that he should have had a lot more minutes this season, as now when we call on him he's obviously bot up to match sharpness or pace and was always going to need time to settle.

Perhaps but last season he only had limited chances and when he finally got it v Liverpool he really took it.

I was hoping for something along the same lines today.

3 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

What is wrong with our players hitting it straight down middle? We always give the keeper a chance to make the save.

To be fair a cut back at pace you expect it to go in your trying to get power on it so it’s too quick for the keeper to stop it, you risk missing if you go for the corer on a first time hit, it was a good stop