Chelsea v Fulham (PL) Sat 1st May 2021 17:30 GMT

That last Zouma's drive shows how Rudi is important in this 3 man backline.

Zouma anticipated well but then got caught between two or three minds and missed a good counter opportunity. Rudi has that swagger and confidence to take the ball to the opponent's side and build up some attacking momentum. 

Well, nothing going on the game atm so this is what I've got 😅

Just now, The Brit said:

Not all his fault cos so many chelsea players have done bugger all since the second, but if Tammy wants to prove Tuchel wrong, he’s hardly going the right way about it. Has hardly touched the ball.

Unfortunately he came on at a time when we have been coasting... even more unfortunate for him is the fact that he has failed to make much of an impact all season

3 minutes ago, SFL82 said:

Just realised 4th isn’t safe with arsenal potentially being able to win the Europa 

It's safe unless we end up somewhere between 5th and 8th and win the CL.  If so, would we rather knock out Spuds, Dippers, or Hammers?

3 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

A611AEF5-7A65-409C-B9C9-73BB25102A03.gif.9e0bfe5925dab4eebbcc3a477be5b166.gif

That reminds me; @Ballack & Blu have you listened to The McClaren Collection Part 2 today? I had it whilst having my Saturday morning sharkabout. 

No brother, but any of those Skits, with Mac and Caspaaaaa, and plenty of fun and Laughter bars

6 minutes ago, SFL82 said:

Just realised 4th isn’t safe with arsenal potentially being able to win the Europa 

We only need top 4 to guarantee CL football no matter what happens in Europe in both comps. Up to five English clubs, so only 5th place would be at danger if Arsenal win the EL.