Chelsea v Fulham (PL) Sat 1st May 2021 17:30 GMT

2 minutes ago, Butterhampton FC said:

He should let the referee make that decision though.

Why? Clearly offside and he can see right along the line. Not worth risking pulling a muscle by unnecessarily stretching for a ball when you are clearly offside.

Just now, nonotnowjim said:

Why? Clearly offside and he can see right along the line. Not worth risking pulling a muscle by unnecessarily stretching for a ball when you are clearly offside.

Christ you're fawning over Werner is almost as embarrassing as watching him on the pitch....almost.

1 minute ago, dkw said:

Christ you're fawning over Werner is almost as embarrassing as watching him on the pitch....almost.

What have I said that indicates that I rate Werner? Do I think that he has contributed more than Tammy this season, yes clearly he has. Do I think he has been good enough? No.

stop making things up!

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Sindre said:

Havertz is a classy finisher.

Sometimes he is, it's weird because he scuffs so many but obviously has incredible technique and other times just makes it look easy.

Edited by dkw

Just now, Munkworth said:

Maybe he could teach his mate a thing or two...

Havertz seems to have a footballing brain. Werner doesn't!

how amazing it would be if we could fuse havertz touch, control, intelligence  and ability with timos pace and work rate!