Chelsea v Real Madrid (CL Semi-Final 2nd leg) Wed 5th May 2021 20:00 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

3 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

If it happens I will buy enough beds to cover every square inch of my place apart from small paths to commute from the fridge and from the front door to the beds

Sounds good to me...though you will need space to the toilet too....

If it is moved to England, can it be somewhere other than Wembley? To be brutally honest, I have never really liked the stadium. The fans are too far away from the pitch which makes it seem a bit quiet and lifeless and the camera angles are rubbish.

1 hour ago, Scott Harris said:

If it is moved to England, can it be somewhere other than Wembley? To be brutally honest, I have never really liked the stadium. The fans are too far away from the pitch which makes it seem a bit quiet and lifeless and the camera angles are rubbish.

In use already for the Championship playoff final same date.

How about at Saints Mary's @Munkworth ?

😀

:laugh2: Val's 92-year old dad is nursing a dodgy ankle, so couldn't sprint to the VAR monitor. He sent a replacement from next door, I'm glad he did a reasonably good job.

We could have had worse refereeing (as we know from experience):mad:, but there was some room for improvement. We'll probably get some twat for the final who won't punish City players chopping us down by the knees out of frustration when we're 3-0 up 

19 hours ago, Malta Blue said:

It would be worth it, there is a huge fan base out here so all chelsea fans will be well accommodated

Do you have a pub where y’all meet up?

Just asking because I’ll probably to go Malta again for diving

1 hour ago, Malta Blue said:

Yeah there is a chelsea club, I haven't been yet. I've only been in malta for 3 years or so and 2 of those has been under the corona virus. The first year I was finding my feet here but when corona has pissed off I'll be heading to Mosta (where the club is)

Nice! We stayed in St Julian’s bay last time 😂

Party vibes!

2 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

Night clubs is not really my scene. You mentioned you like diving I hope you atleast went to comino for the day?

Yeah me neither, we agreed that we won’t be staying there again. I much prefer the place bit further up, where the ferries are?

Sadly I didn’t go there, that’s Gozo isn’t it? We did p31 wreck and Santa Maria caves. Cirkewwa too

Edited by dansubrosa

7 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

Yeah me neither, we agreed that we won’t be staying there again. I much prefer the place bit further up, where the ferries are?

Sadly I didn’t go there, that’s Gozo isn’t it? We did p31 wreck and Santa Maria caves. Cirkewwa too

No not gozo, a tiny little island between malta and gozo

I think your thinking of st Paul's bay(when you said the bit where the ferries are).

There is one problem with diving in comino...you dont need to you can stand on top of a 20ft rock and see everything perfectly. When I look into the sea and think oh look at that lovely clear water, cominos blue lagoon makes it look like a crummy canal. It's like looking at  the sea in HD

Edited by Malta Blue