Jump to content

Chelsea v Real Madrid (CL Semi-Final 2nd leg) Wed 5th May 2021 20:00 GMT


coco
 Share

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Boyne said:

Great philosophy for tonight's game. From probably the United Kingdom's finest general of World War Two.

Some will know that I am very interested in military history.

images (5).jpeg

Lucky for us that there are some rules and principals though, otherwise our players would get injured by Ramos and many more nukes would have been used among other things :oldboy:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 minute ago, Gol15 said:

Lucky for us that there are some rules and principals though, otherwise our players would get injured by Ramos and many more nukes would have been used among other things :oldboy:

Speaking of Ramos Gol, Zizu said in his press conference he is 100% fit and reading to go, as is Hazard. He expects we see them at the very peak of their powers tonight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, axman2526 said:

You could well be right there fella, hopefully you are.

Or maybe UEFA could see handing Real there biggest prize as part of negotiating tactic to get them to abandon the super league idea, along with some back handed payments. Would not be the first time Fifa or uefa have used "special" payments.

Chelsea fans as a fan base for too long has looked as hard as we can for conspiracies against us...uefa and refs makes it easy for us to "find them" sonetimes. Sometimes we are just sh*t out of luck it's as simple as that. A few descions might go against us tonight but I dont think we need to look into it too deeply. I am sure UEFA hate no one more than madrid at the moment so if sh*t doesnt go our way it's not because of corruption, it's just going to be bad luck and human error(the matchdays officials simply f**king up)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


5 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

Chelsea fans as a fan base for too long has looked as hard as we can for conspiracies against us...uefa and refs makes it easy for us to "find them" sonetimes. Sometimes we are just sh*t out of luck it's as simple as that. A few descions might go against us tonight but I dont think we need to look into it too deeply. I am sure UEFA hate no one more than madrid at the moment so if sh*t doesnt go our way it's not because of corruption, it's just going to be bad luck and human error(the matchdays officials simply f**king up)

That Barca Obrevo game is not so soon forgotten. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, axman2526 said:

Speaking of Ramos Gol, Zizu said in his press conference he is 100% fit and reading to go, as is Hazard. He expects we see them at the very peak of their powers tonight.

As expected though, Tuchel said Ramos will start during the press yesterday.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

Chelsea fans as a fan base for too long has looked as hard as we can for conspiracies against us...uefa and refs makes it easy for us to "find them" sonetimes. Sometimes we are just sh*t out of luck it's as simple as that. A few descions might go against us tonight but I dont think we need to look into it too deeply. I am sure UEFA hate no one more than madrid at the moment so if sh*t doesnt go our way it's not because of corruption, it's just going to be bad luck and human error(the matchdays officials simply f**king up)

Couldn’t agree more, ‘bout time we showed some bollocks and front up - can’t blame anyone or thing for not giving it your all, if it’s not good enough, then so be it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I have a good feeling as well. We beat Atleti and Porto who played quite nasty at times too and we stood those tests rather beautifully.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sonic90 said:

I've been alcohol free since the new year but I've stocked up the fridge for tonight, going to drink myself stupid if we lose

If we go out tonight, it’s not all doom and gloom, we’ve got FA cup final coming up!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I don’t think hazard will have the game of his life tonight, that would be completely out of the blue. Sadly I think his lifestyle and big ugly motherf*ckers hacking him in the premier league have caught up with him.

We’ve probably sold him at a perfect time. Having said that, I still would have kept him though.

Im not going to say what I think of City yet, we need to get past Real Madrid first.

Edited by dansubrosa
Link to comment
Share on other sites


53 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

Don’t forget to make a drunken purchase of one Chelsea third shirt while you’re off your nut...  :blush2:

I won't forget when I'm comatose

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Big game on today ?

Not if you are the pathetic woke editor of the BBC Sports web pages ... the top 14 stories on the page at 17h45 ... and Chelsea vs Real Madrid isn't one of them LOL. Just some lip service in the Footy Scores/Fitxures at top right ...

image.thumb.png.ccf5e5d365d62bfa402a8dff94d5080a.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Boyne said:

Great philosophy for tonight's game. From probably the United Kingdom's finest general of World War Two.

Some will know that I am very interested in military history.

images (5).jpeg

I love it but I feel there is room for improvement, I would change "hit" to 'kick', "where it hurts him most" to 'in the bollox' and add 'then run away giggling' at the end

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Well, this is awkward!

awkward the office GIF

The Shed End Forum relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible without pop ups, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online and continue to keep the forum up, as over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this domain by switching it off. Some of the advert banners can actually be closed to avoid interferance of your experience on The Shed End.

Cheers now!

emma watson yes GIF

Alright already, It's off!