Chelsea v Real Madrid (CL Semi-Final 2nd leg) Wed 5th May 2021 20:00 GMT

coco

18 minutes ago, Boyne said:

Great philosophy for tonight's game. From probably the United Kingdom's finest general of World War Two.

Some will know that I am very interested in military history.

images (5).jpeg

Lucky for us that there are some rules and principals though, otherwise our players would get injured by Ramos and many more nukes would have been used among other things :oldboy:

1 minute ago, Gol15 said:

Lucky for us that there are some rules and principals though, otherwise our players would get injured by Ramos and many more nukes would have been used among other things :oldboy:

Speaking of Ramos Gol, Zizu said in his press conference he is 100% fit and reading to go, as is Hazard. He expects we see them at the very peak of their powers tonight.

1 minute ago, axman2526 said:

You could well be right there fella, hopefully you are.

Or maybe UEFA could see handing Real there biggest prize as part of negotiating tactic to get them to abandon the super league idea, along with some back handed payments. Would not be the first time Fifa or uefa have used "special" payments.

Chelsea fans as a fan base for too long has looked as hard as we can for conspiracies against us...uefa and refs makes it easy for us to "find them" sonetimes. Sometimes we are just sh*t out of luck it's as simple as that. A few descions might go against us tonight but I dont think we need to look into it too deeply. I am sure UEFA hate no one more than madrid at the moment so if sh*t doesnt go our way it's not because of corruption, it's just going to be bad luck and human error(the matchdays officials simply f**king up)

5 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

Chelsea fans as a fan base for too long has looked as hard as we can for conspiracies against us...uefa and refs makes it easy for us to "find them" sonetimes. Sometimes we are just sh*t out of luck it's as simple as that. A few descions might go against us tonight but I dont think we need to look into it too deeply. I am sure UEFA hate no one more than madrid at the moment so if sh*t doesnt go our way it's not because of corruption, it's just going to be bad luck and human error(the matchdays officials simply f**king up)

That Barca Obrevo game is not so soon forgotten. 

Just now, axman2526 said:

Speaking of Ramos Gol, Zizu said in his press conference he is 100% fit and reading to go, as is Hazard. He expects we see them at the very peak of their powers tonight.

As expected though, Tuchel said Ramos will start during the press yesterday.

8 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

Couldn’t agree more, ‘bout time we showed some bollocks and front up - can’t blame anyone or thing for not giving it your all, if it’s not good enough, then so be it 

I have a good feeling as well. We beat Atleti and Porto who played quite nasty at times too and we stood those tests rather beautifully.

1 hour ago, sonic90 said:

I've been alcohol free since the new year but I've stocked up the fridge for tonight, going to drink myself stupid if we lose

If we go out tonight, it’s not all doom and gloom, we’ve got FA cup final coming up!

Posted (edited)

I don’t think hazard will have the game of his life tonight, that would be completely out of the blue. Sadly I think his lifestyle and big ugly motherf*ckers hacking him in the premier league have caught up with him.

We’ve probably sold him at a perfect time. Having said that, I still would have kept him though.

Im not going to say what I think of City yet, we need to get past Real Madrid first.

Edited by dansubrosa

53 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

Don’t forget to make a drunken purchase of one Chelsea third shirt while you’re off your nut...  :blush2:

I won't forget when I'm comatose

Big game on today ?

Not if you are the pathetic woke editor of the BBC Sports web pages ... the top 14 stories on the page at 17h45 ... and Chelsea vs Real Madrid isn't one of them LOL. Just some lip service in the Footy Scores/Fitxures at top right ...

image.thumb.png.ccf5e5d365d62bfa402a8dff94d5080a.png

1 hour ago, Boyne said:

Great philosophy for tonight's game. From probably the United Kingdom's finest general of World War Two.

Some will know that I am very interested in military history.

images (5).jpeg

I love it but I feel there is room for improvement, I would change "hit" to 'kick', "where it hurts him most" to 'in the bollox' and add 'then run away giggling' at the end