Chelsea v Real Madrid (CL Semi-Final 2nd leg) Wed 5th May 2021 20:00 GMT

1 minute ago, Munkworth said:

The weather from west London has made its way to leafy Surrey. The cat is not amused. 

Nor is my cat, not because of the weather but because of an attempted forced bonding session, I am cut to pieces, the cat is hiding and the kittens are roaming about like they own the place

1 minute ago, Malta Blue said:

Nor is my cat, not because of the weather but because of an attempted forced bonding session, I am cut to pieces, the cat is hiding and the kittens are roaming about like they own the place

Yes that’s because they do. 

Just now, Munkworth said:

Yes that’s because they do. 

I feel a bit bad for the older cats but I dont know why they are being so unreasonable, especially the black one, she really seems to hate the kittens

Just now, Malta Blue said:

I feel a bit bad for the older cats but I dont know why they are being so unreasonable, especially the black one, she really seems to hate the kittens

Mine has just taken prime position on me for the match...

I also have no idea why it keeps uploading upside down :laugh2:

4A74BE08-B121-4F12-A252-F46ECC815337.jpeg

Tuchel on Pulisic decision: 
‘Christian got a bad message today unfortunately, but I am pretty sure we need more than 11 players to sneak through today and it is good to have Christian from the bench. Kai gives us a little bit of height against the set-pieces..”#CHERMA

Hope we put in a good performance, but I got niggling doubts in my mind. Hazard returning to Stamford Bridge, Sergio Ramos the big game player, Zidane's success in the CL, and Real Madrid only needing an away goal to make things difficult. We should have taken our chances in the first leg, now this makes things really nervy. I'm worried for sure. 

1 minute ago, Munkworth said:

I’m might double down and have a nervous poo. 

Double rainbow out the back, good sign?

I've done that and got it out the way with, I even gave an extra wipe just for luck