Chelsea v Real Madrid (CL Semi-Final 2nd leg) Wed 5th May 2021 20:00 GMT

coco

Just now, Valerie said:

Not yet, not yet!

If I can't stand it anymore, I'm going to switch to The Great British Sewing Bee, altough that's nailbiting stuff too.

Joe Lycett is a calming presence. 

I’d like to see us hold possession more and get tighter to them make the evening horrible. They look rumbled we should be trying to pass it about hold it and suck the belief out of them 

5 minutes ago, Dr Gonzo said:

Zidane has this formation all wrong. Tuchel masterclass so far. 

Imagine having Hazard and not using him on the left hand side nor as a false 9... Pretty sure Zidane is going to change the formation fast.

f**k me, so far so good. We deserve to be ahead. If not for a couple of bad decisions in the final third (mostly Werner) we could be further ahead.

The midfield has been incredibly good so far. Very impressed with Jorginho in particular, especially considering the criticism I’ve given him in the past, he’s really stepping up to the occasion. Really thriving under Tuchel (mostly) with less space to cover between the forward line and the defence. I wonder whether Sarri is sat at home with a glass of red and ten cigarettes watching Jorginho capably covering space and Kanté brilliantly creating our goal.

Gonna need some serious bottle to see this out, and I am especially going to need some new pants. Come on you Blues!

P.S. I love Mendy. 
P.P.S. It would be a particular bonus if we could get Ramos sent off. 

Could he 2 or 3 up if we’d made better decisions but the promising thing is we’re getting into the positions, if things carry on we’ll get another sooner rather than later.

Come on Chels!

1 minute ago, Deino said:

Christensen and Jorginho need to watch out! No more lazy and slow tackles. Need to be sharp

Jorginho made a bad cross and had to make that foul on Hazard so his yellow is by his own making but Christensen checked a few players pretty hard for no reason so he should chill.

1 minute ago, charierre said:

Manage the game now. Break up play ,buy fouls and run the legs off Ramos.I may be tempted to swap Christensen for James, he looks a red waiting to happen.

I was thinking it might be a good idea to pull your yellow carded players out.  

Just now, charierre said:

Manage the game now. Break up play ,buy fouls and run the legs off Ramos.I may be tempted to swap Christensen for James, he looks a red waiting to happen.

I was thinking that, they will be trying to get him sent off, we can take off AC they can’t take off Ramos. I want them to push over a bit as well they are bunching up on the right leaving V jr open on our left