Chelsea v Real Madrid (CL Semi-Final 2nd leg) Wed 5th May 2021 20:00 GMT

1 minute ago, SFL82 said:

The snake and edin must be hurting right now...what is it you left to do 🤷🏻‍♂️

note Eden though he still loves us.. and to give fair credit .. the snake was the only reason it remained respectable..

1 minute ago, HavertzBroadway said:

LOL we would be fighting relegation. Feels good to have a real coach and no PE teacher

COME ON CHELSEA MY RELIGION

Buzz off pal. Greatest ever player you're talking about, not to mention the bloke who got us out of the group stage on top and undefeated.

Posted (edited)

Why is it that these bloody commentators and punters always say that the supposedly better opposition was poor, rather than how well we out played them both tactically and physically...  didn't get this when City won did we..oh no it was all hail Phil Fodden and how brilliant City were rather than how sh*te PSG were. 

Edited by CFCCAN
54 minutes ago, PloKoon13 said:

I don’t think there could possibly be any factors which might be affecting my accurately observing the game.

Honestly I just assumed you'd be able to hold your liquor by now

anyway who f**king caressssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!

Just now, forbzy said:

Agreed. He takes some credit. Not sure why anybody on here sees it necessary to use this moment to have a dig at Frank.

obviously though know nothing about the man who actually won us the trophy once...

Just now, Jangz said:

note Eden though he still loves us.. and to give fair credit .. the snake was the only reason it remained respectable..

I know I though the slime bag was going to thwart us