Chelsea v Real Madrid (CL Semi-Final 2nd leg) Wed 5th May 2021 20:00 GMT

Just now, sonic90 said:

Loved that scene of Jorginho on his knees thinking about all the support he got from @Gol15 that powered him through the match

Feels good to see him and T.Silva giving their all. Some said that Jorginho doesn't fit and that a team with him won't ever reach any significant height but here we are in the CL final...

1 minute ago, Gol15 said:

I don't feel sad for Courtois. But I do feel sad for Hazard, I can't imagine how he really feels deep inside knowing that he left the club he loves in order to do exactly what his loved club just did, so soon after leaving.

The snake can suck it. His replacement's replacement was immense.

4 minutes ago, JM7 said:

Hazard laughing and joking after the game. 

Yea with his mates after they left a real coach had his arm round him he looked near to tears. Was the main man here for years it has to hurt 

On bein sports, gullit and wenger talking about possibility of CL final not being played in Istanbul as they have just gone into lockdown over there. Saying safest bet would be moving it to a stadium in England

Just now, smkhairat said:

On bein sports, gullit and wenger talking about possibility of CL final not being played in Istanbul as they have just gone into lockdown over there. Saying safest bet would be moving it to a stadium in England

2 Wembley finals?!

9 minutes ago, Deino said:

@axman2526 Your jinxes really work!

Thank you I do try. Last time I predicted us to win was West Brom. I swore off doing it again this season.

10 minutes ago, HavertzBroadway said:

LOL we would be fighting relegation. Feels good to have a real coach and no PE teacher

COME ON CHELSEA MY RELIGION

Wind your head in mate. You can say that you feel Frank was not a good enough manager for us at this time, but calling him a PE teacher is childish and no true Chelsea fan would insult a club great like that.

2 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

I don't feel sad for Courtois. But I do feel sad for Hazard, I can't imagine how he really feels deep inside knowing that he left the club he loves in order to do exactly what his loved club just did, so soon after leaving.

Funny that the team that we have could not exist if Hazard was still here. He looked a shadow of himself tonight.

Courtois gave his all and kept them in it but I thought Mendy was great. 

Chelsea is bigger than any player. Hope they both regret their decision tonight. 

Just now, Sindre said:

59pot3py8dx61.png

Look at Kai Havertz. Ran more than N'golo Kante himself.

You can't say that Kai isn't special. He's only 21 and he casually tried to chip Courtois you have to be almost a crazy genius in order to be that cold, he has something in him that no coach can teach and he's only going to get better from this point on.

1 minute ago, Sindre said:

59pot3py8dx61.png

Look at Kai Havertz. Ran more than N'golo Kante himself.

This is fantastic. Havertz played like a champion today. Remarkable performance!