Chelsea v Real Madrid (CL Semi-Final 2nd leg) Wed 5th May 2021 20:00 GMT

coco

Just now, Beerqueen said:

I was shivering throughout that match and thinking "surely it's not that cold?", then I remembered - that's CL big game nerves kicking in!  At 80 minutes I thought I couldn't bear it.  Can't remember the last time I was so nervous. Fantastic night.

I had a moment after full time when I though ‘I would have been there’. f**king Covid!

2 minutes ago, forbzy said:

I never really felt like Courtois connected with the club, like Hazard did. Probably didn't help that he played a big part in knocking us out of the Champions League semi with Athletico when he was on loan. Nice to finally get some measure of revenge on him for that one, despite his best efforts tonight. Eden should always be held in high regard at the Bridge. He gave us so many great performances and memories.

Even after returning from Atletico, it looked like he had his heart set on a return to Spain. 

1 minute ago, ashwin said:

Havertz and Mendy, my two MOTM.

Those nutmegs that Havertz pulls off like it's a training match are just phenomenal. And what silky movement and dribbling.

Mendy is world class.

You know he's special when he makes it look like he's playing the game in slo-motion, so much composure, we have him and Mount and life is beautiful at Stamford Bridge.

Wow! I can't be more proud than what I am now. 

What a performance, we actually could beat Real Madrid 5-0 and keep a clean sheet. There's no better plan to finish the game, Tuchel just made it so correct.

Havertz arriving for a big time, Werner with an important goal and pays back his last performance against Real Madrid.

We deserved it, now one last step, Manchester City.

COME ON CHELS!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, HavertzBroadway said:

Yes, I m a Chelsea fan, not a Lampard fan solely. No player is bigger than the club. Lampard as a player: one of the best in our history.
Lampard as manager: one of the worst in our history.

Let‘s agree to disagree. Great times to be a Chelsea fan

yes great time to be chelsea fan but sorry i dont agree to disagree.. he took us to a top 4 finish when no manager will touch us.. how does make him one of the worst in history?  He also helped us unearth Mason you think a foreign coach would have done.. its not about being bigger than a club.. its just giving someone respect..

Just now, axman2526 said:

He also looks like he is taking a dump lol

This is my next destination. I’ve woke up full clenched this morning and it’s finally relaxed. 

4 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

I was shivering throughout that match and thinking "surely it's not that cold?", then I remembered - that's CL big game nerves kicking in!  At 80 minutes I thought I couldn't bear it.  Can't remember the last time I was so nervous. Fantastic night.

i as a superstition no longer post when we play in UCL 🙂

Just now, coco said:

You know he's special when he makes it look like he's playing the game in slo-motion, so much composure, we have him and Mount and life is beautiful at Stamford Bridge.

Kai and Mount and Pulisic and Reece and Chilwell and even Werner all in their early 20s, the future does look bright!

2 minutes ago, coco said:

I have said it I think even before we signed him, Mount+Kai will destroy the league!

1 minute ago, coco said:

Yeah admittedly I was too harsh on my assessment of him, that miss just seemed a certain goal, was just like his second against Fulham which he took easily.

Guess you cannot forget he was facing the best keeper in the world imo. Ederson will hopefully not fair as well.

Kai's control and movement were exceptional.

1 minute ago, Munkworth said:

I think she’d be more than happy for the peace...

Yeah but the problem is the price with her. She let me as a one off go to Munich and that cost over a grand and I didnt even go to the match. Will she let me "waste" another grand and her birthday is on the 31st I might have to miss that this year 

What a brilliant night. And what a fantastic team we now have under Tuchel. Let's hope the club and the manager can sort things out to make this a multi-year success