Chelsea v Real Madrid (CL Semi-Final 2nd leg) Wed 5th May 2021 20:00 GMT

51 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Whoever has something to say about Frankie should remember that Mason Mount is here because of him, that Kai Havertz is here because of him. Lampard set the corner stone for the future and it's already paying off.

And to add to your wise words. He got us top 4 last season which no one was expecting and got us qualified to this years competition and then won the group in this Seasons UCL

15 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

See that photo of Eden is going viral in Spain already, not good for him. He could end up with the Bale treatment.

To be fair, who doesn't get the Bale treatment over there? 

I honestly don't get player's wish to be part of that whole Galactico farse. I hate Barca but being a Madrid player just seems like a major pain in the ass. 

Get in, absolutely buzzing played them off the park a dominant display in a champions league semi final you can’t ask for much more.

Should have been about 5/6 nil in the end really but if we carry on like this eventually those chances are gonna go in and we’re going to absolutely batter someone let’s hope it’s in the final. Up the Chels!

2 minutes ago, Brigadeiro said:

To be fair, who doesn't get the Bale treatment over there? 

I honestly don't get player's wish to be part of that whole Galactico farse. I hate Barca but being a Madrid player just seems like a major pain in the ass. 

Agreed, I’m sure there was a point they were on Ronaldos back as well despite all he done for them, but Bale did get it to a whole new level, Eden might be the same after tonight unfortunately for him!

3 minutes ago, The Don Antonio said:

And to add to your wise words. He got us top 4 last season which no one was expecting and got us qualified to this years competition and then won the group in this Seasons UCL

Yes thank you! This whole thing we're seeing now is because we're standing on the shoulders of giants no question about it.

PS. Vote for Frankie and JT and if you're already at it for A.Cole for the PL Hall of fame, don't let some drunks like Tony Adams or whatever to be there ahead of these great names.

8 hours ago, EdinburghBlue said:

See that photo of Eden is going viral in Spain already, not good for him. He could end up with the Bale treatment.

What photo is this?

How awesome would it be if Frankie shows up at the CL Final on May 29th to root on the team. I am pretty sure he'll be doing exactly that at home, but it would be fantastic to see it in person.

1 minute ago, Malta Blue said:

Me too, the wife is snoring away and I've got 2 kittens on my back and 1 on the back of my legs. I'm trying really hard not to bounce at the moment 

Do the bounce! (Couldn't find another Frank gif and "bounce" does lead to lots of Not Safe for Shared Bed GIFs)

Champions League Waiting GIF by UEFA

27 minutes ago, Valerie said:

@goose I'm totally your go-to gal for this. 

We won. We shat ourselves. Everybody missed about 10 sitters. Kante MOTM, but I voted Mendy. Courtois practically cried. We wore white socks. We're going to Istanbul! Unless it's moved, in which case we're going Somewhere Else!

I knew you’d be the go-to gal for this. Brilliantly summed up. Felt like I was there. 
COYB

13 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

Hopefully in full kit

f**k that’s funny :biggrin: if I could have given your post a dozen smiles , I would have  :good2:

............and any colour socks he wants