Jump to content

Chelsea v Real Madrid (CL Semi-Final 2nd leg) Wed 5th May 2021 20:00 GMT


coco
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, The Swan said:

Most understated run by any team to reach a Champions League final. No hype, no great expectation or unnecessary pressure. Feels like I am dreaming, absolutely amazing achievement. Imagine being at the Bridge last night. So proud of the team and Tuchel. Tuchel has the Midas touch, he has really impressed. No matter what happens in Istanbul reaching the final is a considerable achievement. KTBFFH, love Chelsea.

I read somewhere some stat and number crunching site gave us a 2% of winning th CL this season and it was still only 15% before last night's game

Link to comment
Share on other sites


19 minutes ago, STATS said:

That @HavertzBroadway is the same guy who was named 'ZaynChelsea' on the TalkChelsea forum who got banned for constantly dissing Lamps. He used the same words and even made derogatory terms about the forum on there. He will try to wind you up.

 

"I had a look at the shed end forum and I am shocked: the forum is full of dinosaurs praising one of the worst PE teachers in the history of Chelsea:  Frank Lampard. They are partly hoping that we lose so they can tell everybody Lampard was sacked unjustly. (Which he wasn‘t since the players were fed up of being coached by a fraud). 
Besidws, they censor opinions they don‘t like - DISGRACE.

How can opinions differ so much from a forum like ours? After all, we are fans of the same club."

"My only regret is what could have been if we had sacked Lampard in the summer and got Tuchel in. Then again, he wouldn‘t have left Paris in summer probably...man, Frank almost f**ked up this season and the next one. So happy our board gets rid off losers as soon as it is obvious that they are failures."

There are many other posts where he has made derogatory remarks about Lamps too and will continue his constant trolling on here also.

f**k it, let the other forum keep him, he's their problem now, now he's gone I can continue to focus on my nuclear programmes that he nearly ousted

plotting episode 4 GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Mike Carefree said:

Chelsea were amazing.....Real madrid????? Who??????.....2 cup finals is a fantastic achievement....it doesnt seem real.....whenever i feel the team will slip they say..HOLD MY BEER...proud of the team....proud of Tommy Tooks.......Roman will be pleased with his empire.....I thank lampard but he would never have got us here.....Is mendy the best goalkeeper in the world...I suggest he is.....methinks next season will bring the premiereship......These are fantastic days.....Not only turning over the best teams in europe but knowing every spurs fan out there is seething with envy......i believe we should play some of our second teamers for our last prem matches sos to keep away from any injuries for fa cup and euro finals...

Allo allo we are the chelsea boys.😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😚😚😚😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

 

Got the feeling before the match we would win either 2-0 or 3-1.

I thought Pulisic would have started, irrelevant now and thought for those first 10 or 11 minutes we were nervy and fortunate not to get cards.

Then Jorginho got booked a little later for stopping a Madrid breakaway.

After that we found our feet and looked the better side, when Madrid did conjure a chance Mendy was strong.

Liked Rudigers long range effort and felt Thibo made a mess of it. 

Good work with Mount and Chilwell on the left and good links up with Werner and Havertz. Nice to see Werner get on the score sheet with good anticipation.

Havertz should have scored more and Pulisic showed sublime vision to find Mount to seal the win.

Kante was on good form and surprisingly Azpi played well too. 

May is looking an exciting prospect and the season now has the potential to be really special.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


3 hours ago, Boyne said:

May be an image of 2 people and text that says "B/RFootball @brfootball Chelsea are the first team ever to have a men's and women's team make the Champions League final in the same season B-R FOOTBALL"

 

1 hour ago, Munkworth said:

Hey guys, we’re in the finals of the Champions League! Did anyone know?

Fixed that for you :bluescalf:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, STATS said:

That @HavertzBroadway is the same guy who was named 'ZaynChelsea' on the TalkChelsea forum who got banned for constantly dissing Lamps. He used the same words and even made derogatory terms about the forum on there. He will try to wind you up.

 

"I had a look at the shed end forum and I am shocked: the forum is full of dinosaurs praising one of the worst PE teachers in the history of Chelsea:  Frank Lampard. They are partly hoping that we lose so they can tell everybody Lampard was sacked unjustly. (Which he wasn‘t since the players were fed up of being coached by a fraud). 
Besidws, they censor opinions they don‘t like - DISGRACE.

How can opinions differ so much from a forum like ours? After all, we are fans of the same club."

"My only regret is what could have been if we had sacked Lampard in the summer and got Tuchel in. Then again, he wouldn‘t have left Paris in summer probably...man, Frank almost f**ked up this season and the next one. So happy our board gets rid off losers as soon as it is obvious that they are failures."

There are many other posts where he has made derogatory remarks about Lamps too and will continue his constant trolling on here also.

I think he was probably kicked out of here before as well. Don't know exactly who he was in here, but his posts were familiar (that snoopy bloke came to my mind last night when I read him).

Anyway, WE ARE IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


3 minutes ago, Backbiter said:

Seen Tammy miss from there!

So great to see the pain on Courtois' face in that shot. The look of a man who forced through a move to a team who had just won three Champions Leagues in a row and hasn't hit the same heights since. 

Now the team he left are in the final having knocked him out. It's too perfect. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, RMH said:

I think he was probably kicked out of here before as well. Don't know exactly who he was in here, but his posts were familiar (that snoopy bloke came to my mind last night when I read him).

Anyway, WE ARE IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL!!!!

There was also a ZaynChelsea on here. It's clear he is a serial troll. The sad loser will be back and banned again multiple times under different names I imagine. I really dont understand the thought process. I looked him up on the other forum(remarkably similar lay out, but full of people who for some reason hates people on this forum) I believe he called all of us sad bitches (or something like that) then went on to call the mods HIV positive pimps, dude has issues 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, STATS said:

That @HavertzBroadway is the same guy who was named 'ZaynChelsea' on the TalkChelsea forum who got banned for constantly dissing Lamps. He used the same words and even made derogatory terms about the forum on there. He will try to wind you up.

 

"I had a look at the shed end forum and I am shocked: the forum is full of dinosaurs praising one of the worst PE teachers in the history of Chelsea:  Frank Lampard. They are partly hoping that we lose so they can tell everybody Lampard was sacked unjustly. (Which he wasn‘t since the players were fed up of being coached by a fraud). 
Besidws, they censor opinions they don‘t like - DISGRACE.

How can opinions differ so much from a forum like ours? After all, we are fans of the same club."

"My only regret is what could have been if we had sacked Lampard in the summer and got Tuchel in. Then again, he wouldn‘t have left Paris in summer probably...man, Frank almost f**ked up this season and the next one. So happy our board gets rid off losers as soon as it is obvious that they are failures."

There are many other posts where he has made derogatory remarks about Lamps too and will continue his constant trolling on here also.

He was here before under the same name and was a complete c**t then unsurprisingly. 
 

I’ll happily be referred to as an ‘old dinosaur’ if all I’m doing is showing some love & support for an ex-legend who came to manage us and gave his all when realistically no other c**t would touch us with a sh*tty stick. 

Better than being a JLC plastic w**ker who’s support changes with the wind. Once Tuchel goes on a bad run these people will be the first to turn on him and demand the latest flavour of the month comes in. What a pitiful existence that must be. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fabulous performance last night and it's incredible what TT has done with this team.

But I think it's fair to add that although Lampard was a great player, he is truly an abysmal manager.

This was him in January:

"Frank Lampard claimed Chelsea are 'not ready' to challenge for the top prizes"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9165879/Frank-Lampard-says-Chelsea-not-ready-compete-title-Leicester-defeat.html

We have gone from conceding 2/3 goals a game to 18 clean sheets out of 24. 

Sacking Lampard and appointing Tuchel was a stroke of genius by Abramovich, but a great percentage of Chelsea fans got this call flat-out wrong

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


2 minutes ago, Valerie said:

It's 1.15pm local time and I've done f**k all for work. 

I have washed my car in the garage of the apartment I'm Supposed to be refurbishing and that is all i have done today. I should probably wet my paint brush at some point but I cba

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, pamery said:

Fabulous performance last night and it's incredible what TT has done with this team.

But I think it's fair to add that although Lampard was a great player, he is truly an abysmal manager.

This was him in January:

"Frank Lampard claimed Chelsea are 'not ready' to challenge for the top prizes"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9165879/Frank-Lampard-says-Chelsea-not-ready-compete-title-Leicester-defeat.html

We have gone from conceding 2/3 goals a game to 18 clean sheets out of 24. 

Sacking Lampard and appointing Tuchel was a stroke of genius by Abramovich, but a great percentage of Chelsea fans got this call flat-out wrong

 

Why are people making a masterclass performance all about frank being sh*t? How about try talking about the match other then as an intro to abuse frank, yes he wasn't ready for the job but he stabilised us in his first season  and built a platform for what we are now.

I am open for anyone criticising anyone even SFL but why is this all coming out now? One troll mentions it and people come out from the wood work to jump on the same line. There is a frank lampard thread especially for talking about frank. If you want to slag him off that is fine but do it on the thread dedicated for it and not to try to bring people down on a thread where the majority of us want to show how happy we are after last night

Edited by Malta Blue
Link to comment
Share on other sites

World observed how well we dismantled Real Madrid.  I bet Erling Haaland had just decided that he wants a piece of this as well. 

P.S
I wonder if Willian regrets declining that 2 year contract at Chelsea and becoming a no-factor at Arsenal.  Tuchel would have gotten the best of Willian same as he did from everyone else and he still would have played a big part at this Chelsea team.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

Why are people making a masterclass performance all about frank being sh*t? How about try talking about the match other then as an intro to abuse frank, yes he wasn't ready for the job but he stabilised us in his first season  and built a platform for what we are now.

I am open for anyone criticising anyone even SFL but why is this all coming out now? One troll mentions it and people come out from the wood work to jump on the same line. There is a frank lampard thread especially for talking about frank. If you want to slag him off that is fine but do it on the thread dedicated for it and not to try to bring people down on a thread where the majority of us want to show how happy we are after last night

Just a quick reminder on who this person is....by the look at their activity comes online about once a month and makes stupid comments like this

On 27/01/2021 at 19:28, pamery said:

Mount didn't make it far under a proper coach. He will soon be back in the Championship with Abraham.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

There was also a ZaynChelsea on here. It's clear he is a serial troll. The sad loser will be back and banned again multiple times under different names I imagine. I really dont understand the thought process. I looked him up on the other forum(remarkably similar lay out, but full of people who for some reason hates people on this forum) I believe he called all of us sad bitches (or something like that) then went on to call the mods HIV positive pimps, dude has issues 🤣

How dare he call us sad bitches!

cheryl hines show GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, Sexyfootball said:

Freeze frame just after the second goal went in ... possibly the most satisfying still of Courtois and Ramos I have ever seen LOL. Tibo's face LOL ... down and out ... and Ramos on bended knee ... Superb !

image.png.2b38108126845787f513c16dc0709095.png

 

My stream was quite intermittent last night, so I must have missed when TT brought Simon Cowell on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, RMH said:

How dare he call us sad bitches!

cheryl hines show GIF

I got that bit wrong, he actually only called us sons of bitches which I think is a bit unfair on the female population on here. He's either saying they are blokes or he just couldn't be bothered to mention them. Very sexist if you as me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Malta Blue said:

Just a quick reminder on who this person is....by the look at their activity comes online about once a month and makes stupid comments like this

 

happy to admit I got that one wrong

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Well, this is awkward!

awkward the office GIF

The Shed End Forum relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible without pop ups, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online and continue to keep the forum up, as over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this domain by switching it off. Some of the advert banners can actually be closed to avoid interferance of your experience on The Shed End.

Cheers now!

emma watson yes GIF

Alright already, It's off!