forget songs, here are 12 albums

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

He means Close To You - Dionne Warwick 

Who is Dionne Warwick.? I'm not sure it's as good as The Carpenters album but it will do

Edited by Malta Blue
3 hours ago, Munkworth said:

Give us a clue then sweet cheeks...

I've already given one clue about this...its 3 different groups of people all added together to make one album name _, _ & _. I will also give you the album was sung by a woman. I don't want to give away too much as I want all your work to count for nothing and I want to be able to say I defeated you

3 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

I've already given one clue about this...its 3 different groups of people all added together to make one album name _, _ & _. I will also give you the album was sung by a woman. I don't want to give away too much as I want all your work to count for nothing and I want to be able to say I defeated you

Ok one more clue it is also the name of a single sung in the very early 70s

7 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves - Denis Fischer

The fact that you won wasn't good enough...how much time did you spend finding anyone but cher who released an album under the same name..... you are a bastard I hate you and admire you in equally substantial amounts

Just now, Malta Blue said:

The fact that you won wasn't good enough...how much time did you spend finding anyone but cher who released an album under the same name..... you are a bastard I hate you and admire you in equally substantial amounts

I just whacked it into Spotify and it gave me a few options. 

That was awful, never do it again. 

4 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

I just whacked it into Spotify and it gave me a few options. 

That was awful, never do it again. 

I won't...with albums, maybe film titles, no wait actors....nah I think casting directors would probably be the way to go🤔

3 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

Sounds like all the answers have been identified.

So what was '2 U ' answer?

Lastly what was the 'Irish Mad Hatter and Dog in a river' about?

Dog? The mad hatter laying across the water was mad man across the water - Elton John and the 2 U was close to you - the carpenters