Chelsea v Man City (CL Final) 29/05/21 KO 20:00 BST

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

4 minutes ago, Liam said:

Now stop your funking moaning and get behind your team

Having been following thread much @Liam but any time a look in its whinge. As far as I see we are the best team and we are f**king winning. COYB 

BTW isn’t Virgin Media 2 brilliant for free. Gerry a wee on the city side.

2 minutes ago, Sexyfootball said:

Walker shouting at De Bruyne when they were leaving the pitch at half time ... the City implosion has started LOL

They looked more nervous, more pressure on them not that psychological blow, mentally we are in a far better place just need to see it out, losing Thiago is a blow he would be so valuable right now 

Just now, Wembley67 said:

To be fair, Pep’s team selection is a bit dubious....they would be 4-0 down if we had a striker

He's done some strange things in big games and here is no different, have they even played like this in a game before? Absolute nuts to play a new team for the first time in a final

1 minute ago, goose said:

Having been following thread much @Liam but any time a look in its whinge. As far as I see we are the best team and we are f**king winning. COYB 

BTW isn’t Virgin Media 2 brilliant for free. Gerry a wee on the city side.

I'm being a massive whinger today and I'm sorry guys but it's how I deal with the stress

Just now, IliyaKrostin said:

If City will keep the same lineup and put more offensive play, Pulisic might be a fantastic option to break their lines.

We have a key on our bench.

Good call on Pulisic. The longer the game goes on this way the more likely we will go for a speedy option like him on the counter.

1 minute ago, sonic90 said:

He's done some strange things in big games and here is no different, have they even played like this in a game before? Absolute nuts to play a new team for the first time in a final

Hopefully he doesn't put things right during halftime.