Chelsea v Man City (CL Final) 29/05/21 KO 20:00 BST

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

3 minutes ago, CaitlinCFC said:

It was the effort that you went to that did it I think.

This is why you’re my favourite ❤️

2 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

Just had a quick look...definitely  not in london

Screenshot_20210530-020407_Maps.jpg

A lot of Manchester United fans live in Surrey, does that count?

1 minute ago, Munkworth said:

A lot of Manchester United fans live in Surrey, does that count?

Depends on if they are city or United fans....I could be wrong here so please correct me if I am but I think we were the team that stopped city getting it at their best opportunity to take the crown

I’m back from the pub watching it with my Chelsea club. I just haven’t got words for this, and it’s not (only) the drinks, it’s how we’ve just beaten the “most amazing, best ever, Uber team coached by the best in the world coach”. We’ve just taught them a lesson in football and humility. f**king fantastic game, we’ve haunted them on the beach, we’ve haunted everywhere.

come on Chelsea!! Champions of Europe, we know what we are!!

Loved it, not just the win but the way we managed and controlled the game. City could have try another 24 hours and still not able to break down our defence. Our goal was coming as soon as we weathered the early storm, the 2 Germans running through channels had their back 4 worried all game. It's only after the game it began to sink it what a magnificent and unreal achievement this was, what was our odds at the start of the season, or when Tuchel too over, like 50-1? Just like 2012, every game we plays appears to be our last, apart from Porto all the 3 teams we faced were favorites. This team and the manager just proved people wrong every game.