Chelsea v Man City (CL Final) 29/05/21 KO 20:00 BST

2 minutes ago, forbzy said:

Did Ederson handle that ball when Havertz went around him? Looked like it. If so he was lucky not to get a red.

It did but because a goal happen afterwards, they didnt look at all.

2 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

What a sensational pass from Mount and Kai done well to get it round Ederson. I’m running about 4 minutes behind on my stream and having to hide my phone.

I’m done with Timo. He’s abysmal. We have to win this for Thiago, I’m absolutely heartbroken for him. COYB!!!!

Timo has been extremely wasteful as usual. I give him some props for stretching them with his pace. But he needs to do better with the chances he gets. He also gave away the ball cheaply on 2 occasions that could have cost us massively.

Ok ok...i know theres still 48 mins leeft....well done kai and the chelsea team....also ill apologise for my comments earlier about chelsea fans....the blues there are making plenty of noise....who needed the whole allocation.....we must concentrate 2nd half.....they must score 2......we score 1 its over imo....yesssssssssssssssss.....oh yes..still 40 plus mins to go

3 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

What a sensational pass from Mount and Kai done well to get it round Ederson. I’m running about 4 minutes behind on my stream and having to hide my phone.

I’m done with Timo. He’s abysmal. We have to win this for Thiago, I’m absolutely heartbroken for him. COYB!!!!

Timo’s run created the space for Kai to run into and Masons pass

1 minute ago, PloKoon13 said:

Joe Cole is lecturing people on defensive structure and individual positioning. Who the f**k said that José didn’t make him a better player? 

Also we are deservedly winning. Thanks to a piece of genius by our boy Mason Mount. 

We are going to suffer for 45 minutes. 

Our defense iz perfectly fine. The key is timo. He will get more chances but will he score 

Just now, Ledgerson said:

It did but because a goal happen afterwards, they didnt look at all.

I don't think that is correct by the rules though. Lets say he had done a two footed challenge in the build up he would have still got a red even if we scored. He should have got at least a yellow for deliberate handball.

Rudiger mount and Reece would walk into any team in the world the way they are playing.

DeBrunye is a bit of a big girls blouse - I said before keep him quiet and he fades(now watch him excel in the second half).😁