Chelsea v Man City (CL Final) 29/05/21 KO 20:00 BST

1 minute ago, Spiller86 said:

I wouldn't say they didn't have a sniff. Some f**king amazing last ditch defending from the back three second half.

Just emotions running high hahaha i might be wrong

6 minutes ago, Jangz said:

What a refree though.. amazing performance . that is what elite level refereeing is.. not the crap we get served every other weekend..

He was clear with his decision making as well. When City wanted that penalty for handball, he made his point clear that it was chest then arm, if that was England, the ref would just wave it away and run off without an explanation and wait for VAR to get involved.

1 minute ago, BenCFC19 said:

Rio Ferdinan: "I fancy city before I saw the team sheets and I still fancy them now!" haha hahahaha never write us off you fool

Hahaha w**ker, ever since he said "give him what he wants, ole's at the wheel" he lost any credibility he had. 

1 minute ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Also, can we talk about the media w**kfest over Foden only for him to do hee-haw, meanwhile mason is assisting winning goals and not getting the same kind of circle jerk.

Delighted for Mason as well! Incredible night for the players, hope they enjoy this!!

Mason is going to be a blue legend. 

2 minutes ago, Jangz said:

What a refree though.. amazing performance . that is what elite level refereeing is.. not the crap we get served every other weekend..

Agreed. If only we could have refs like that every week. Firm but reffed with a smile on his face. I wanna buy that man a pint!!