Chelsea v Man City (CL Final) 29/05/21 KO 20:00 BST

34 minutes ago, Liam said:

Val I just wanted to say I love you.Mod Loz G4 Kev Just Moi Plok Goose DKW Bluebeard Scott Philip Coco and everyone else I love you. Hopefully get to see you all some day soon. Jane looking down ❤

Brilliant post @Liam. Love you too man, must make a reunion this year. Class touch remembering our lovely Jane. ❤️ 

2 minutes ago, Scott said:

J5.jpg

Jorginho was so happy he couldn't even find the words to describe the feeling.

He mentioned the ups and downs, the criticism, but that he worked his pants off and like THE KING had said prior to the game, he believed! He kept believing and that's the result. 

Jorginho has his flaws like pretty much every single player, but he's one of us! As a fellow Brazilian I'm so so happy for him!!!

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, carrickblue said:

the difference for me between this and 2012 is that in 2012 we had a team which was at the peak of its journey - this team is just beginning and has so much potential (as long as we sign a striker)

This is much better than 2012 for me. 2012 we were unbelievably lucky, but today, well, we deserved this one 200%. Best team on the pitch without question.

Edited by Sexyfootball

Just now, Jezz said:

Dave has completed it all.

• Champions League = (2020/2021)
  • Premier League = (2014/2015); (2016/2017)
  • Europa League = (2012/2013); (2018/2019)
  • FA Cup = (2017/2018)
  • League Cup = (2014/2015)

So proud, he might be the signing of the decade for us.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Spiller86 said:

Soak this all up. I think my lesson from last time is that it could be a long time before we experience this again. Maybe never. What a win and what a run. We beat Atleti, Real and City to get this done.

That is actually insane as a team that still isn't the finished product yet.

The keyword for me here is "mouldable"(if there is a word like that). Its just incredible how quickly this team has picked up TT methods and coaching. Its hard to believe that its only been 4 months. This team can achieve great things I firmly believe that.

Edited by Nick05

3 minutes ago, Jezz said:

Dave has completed it all.

• Champions League = (2020/2021)
  • Premier League = (2014/2015); (2016/2017)
  • Europa League = (2012/2013); (2018/2019)
  • FA Cup = (2017/2018)
  • League Cup = (2014/2015)

Just missing a Euro and a WC. Kante must be close to a full set too.