Chelsea v Man City (CL Final) 29/05/21 KO 20:00 BST

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, dR3 said:

So proud, he might be the signing of the decade for us.

I would say league wide signing of the decade for a defender. He's been the most consistently good and injury free defender we've seen. A thorough professional and blue at heart.

Edited by Nick05

18 minutes ago, JPH said:

City was a real disappointment. They were not really looking dangerous through out the game. And after de Broune had to leave the pitch they lost everything.

Thought City actually looked more dangerous AFTER KDB went off and they created their best chances. 

Old @yorkleybluewill have been watching that tonight nodding his head and muttering "I told you he ain't all that................!"

9 minutes ago, Sexyfootball said:

This is much better than 2012 for me. 2012 we were unbelievably lucky, but today, well, we deserved this one 200%. Best team on the pitch without question.

Yup. Didnt give them a sniff apart from that Rudiger block. What excited me most was the maturity level shown by our players. It was as if they had been playing in finals like these for years!!

1 minute ago, Nibs said:

Thought City actually looked more dangerous AFTER KDB went off and they created their best chances. 

Old @yorkleybluewill have been watching that tonight nodding his head and muttering "I told you he ain't all that................!"

I think having a striker and Fernandinho on helped them more than KDB going off. Pep shat the bed tonight and picked a team to negate us rather than just picking his best team. 

Tuchel's selection on the other hand was perfect. I personally was worried when I saw our team sheet and Ryan Bertrand wasn't included but it all worked out in the end!

1 minute ago, Frawdulant said:

For all the sh*t I’ve given Tuchel this season for being boring, seeing him whipping the fans up over and over tonight really endeared him to me

It had a Conte vibe to it. Which is funny because the way we played in the knockouts was very Conte 2016