Chelsea v Man City (CL Final) 29/05/21 KO 20:00 BST

Just now, goose said:

Big part of being here tonight was his wonder goal Atletico.

I was going to say. That goal was so important. As were the four he scored against Sevilla or the last minute goal at Rennes to make sure we went through top of the group. So many of them played a big role even those that didn't play tonight. 

3 hours ago, enigma said:

I kind of start to feel a bit apathetic towards the CL now. I still would like to win it, especially over another English club, but you realise season after season that it has less meaning. We can still sign good players without winning it. It doesn't define us. Also, who knows who is genuinely the best in Europe as the finalists both play different teams, so there's not cert way of knowing if the winner truly is the best in Europe. Also, the best in europe tag only lasts for a season, then onto the next season when the winners previously can end up going out in the quarters for e.g. Does anybody else here feel that the CL has less meaning? 

Joke post of the night ^^^^

1 minute ago, Gol15 said:

He's thinking how he's going to get another 500m to spend clearly he needs 3 more full backs 3 wingers...por favor mr.Sheik? :laugh2:

I have zero sympathy for him. Has always had the best players in the world at his disposal and a huge budget. 

Only one his first CL btw because Ovrebo robbed us of the win in the semi. 

1 hour ago, Chelsea Buzz said:

Oh, my god, what waves of emotions and nerves. I couldn’t post during the game, too nervy.

I am rung out with emotion. Champions of Europe 2021!

So happy for the players, the fans in attendance and ALL my fellow Chelsea supporters around the world today. Great 56th birthday for me today. Could not be better. What a gift!!

Celebrate tonight my fellow Blues fans like we just won the Champions League. Oh, wait, we did!!

Come on you Chelsea!!

Congratulations @Chelsea Buzz . We all got together and got you some bling. You have to share it with Robbie Di Matteo though....

1 minute ago, Phillip said:

With KdB not knocked out, it could have been a much different match.  Poor guy really got it bad, and when I saw it in real time, it did not look that bad, but clearly it was.

Rudi really wrecked him, he cried and all... I didn't know Rudi was that serious about it.

Just now, Zero said:

The referee was excellent. Can't believe we have to deal with clowns like Atwell and Moss when there obviously exist better referees out there.

He was very good. No rubbish went on, no diving carryon got any sympathy and he let the game flow. It's a hard thing to do in a game like that. 

5 minutes ago, Phillip said:

With KdB not knocked out, it could have been a much different match.  Poor guy really got it bad, and when I saw it in real time, it did not look that bad, but clearly it was.

I'm not too sure tbh, they looked pretty toothless at the start of the 2nd half, seemed to go up a gear after he came off

1 minute ago, Gol15 said:

Rudi really wrecked him, he cried and all... I didn't know Rudi was that serious about it.

He was actually sobbing knowing that if he had stayed with a proper club he'd be a Champion League winner tonight. 

He and Tibo are in the sob club tonight. 

2 minutes ago, Spiller86 said:

I have zero sympathy for him. Has always had the best players in the world at his disposal and a huge budget. 

Only one his first CL btw because Ovrebo robbed us of the win in the semi. 

Same here, he's always in the clouds thinking that he's a genius so he starts some important games with a silly lineup like today with no real holding midfielder and gets lucky that Gundogan didn't get 2 yellow cards... Tuchel schooled him 3 times in a row now.

Just now, just said:

He'd spend the 500 million on Kante.

Not sure that would meet our asking price right now. 

Player of the final and MoM in a bunch of knock-out games. You can say Dave is the buy of the decade but Kante would be very close. 

The biggest 🏆 in 🌍️  is our beloved Chelsea’s. I’m on 🍻 then 🍾🥂, could not be happier & more content.

CAMPEONES CAMPEONES OLE OLE OLE , CAREFREE WHEREVER YOU MAY BE my fellow Blues fans enjoy the moment !