Chelsea v Man City (CL Final) 29/05/21 KO 20:00 BST

15 minutes ago, sonic90 said:

God damn, it took me an hour to read all the new posts since full time, enjoyed reading the feelings of my fellow blues on a great moment!

Just realised my 10000th post was the one I posted on full time, wow!

I wish I had the energy to go back to every single post and give it a proud blue heart. 

We've all deserved it. Congrats on reaching that landmark as well. 

6 minutes ago, coco said:

Jenas

"This City team is a juggernaut. This is a completely different beast Chelsea are coming up against."

Former Chelsea forward Chris Sutton, speaking on the same show, said he feared for his old club.

"Whether the last two Chelsea victories will have any psychological impact on City, I don't see it that way," he added.

"City played their 'B' team - not their strongest team - in those games.

"Whether the last two Chelsea victories will have any psychological impact on City, I don't see it that way," he added.

"City played their 'B' team - not their strongest team - in those games.

fools :laugh2:

"The great and the(not so)good" - sh*te talkers the lot of them.

I said to the wife before the game,we are being underestimated - we have proven we are a match for anyone on our day especially in this competition.

She was texting someone at the time and didn't look up from her phone,however the cat jumped up on my knee - good to know someone was listening😄

Before I exceed my daily limit of likes and comments.....can I suggest if everyone wants to celebrate with a laugh have a quick look at the matchday thread on blue moon.... a lot of botter c**ts 🤣🤣🤣 my favourite comment being one about how "we just need half a kante". But of course there is all the "chelsea just sh*thoused a CL trophy" etc....really worth a read

5 minutes ago, just said:

The one and only slight disappointment tonight is that we only won by a single goal. We were the better team from start to finish. A 2-0 or 3-0 scoreline would have been a truer reflection of the game.

Very true, but god, that feeling of living on the edge till the 97th minute. And then the release of that tension, that is so much better for me tbh

1 minute ago, Munkworth said:

I thought Arsenal or Tottenham must have one, no? Fulham? Palace? Wimbledon? This is madness...

Keep going down the list, we are bound to find one eventually...I'll check for clubs currently in non league 

Wow wow wow, what an awesome win. It was more stressful than it should have been if our players could hit a barn door, but couldn't be happier. I wasn't Tuchel's biggest fan before he was appointed but what a great job he's done. Congrats to the team and everyone. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Valerie said:

Can anybody sleep? Or even expect to sleep sometime this night?

Nope, I managed to somehow get home and now I am halfway through a whole fridge full of beer and am still buzzing. I honestly think I could drink enough to put any human in a coma and still buzzing.

By the way....

ik hou van je

Edited by Malta Blue