Chelsea v Man City (CL Final) 29/05/21 KO 20:00 BST

5 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

Keep going down the list, we are bound to find one eventually...I'll check for clubs currently in non league 

I’ll rule out Sutton United then as they’ve just hit the football league for the first time ever. 

Just now, Munkworth said:

I’ll rule out Sutton United then as they’ve just hit the football league for the first time ever. 

My eyes are hurting from looking so hard and I have came up blank....you found anyone else yet?

13 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

Before I exceed my daily limit of likes and comments.....can I suggest if everyone wants to celebrate with a laugh have a quick look at the matchday thread on blue moon.... a lot of botter c**ts 🤣🤣🤣 my favourite comment being one about how "we just need half a kante". But of course there is all the "chelsea just sh*thoused a CL trophy" etc....really worth a read

Oh wow. I thought people here were too negative about Tommy and/or our players on occasion. Those guys are ready to lynch Pep…

Just now, _Ilya_ said:

Oh wow. I thought people here were too negative about Tommy and/or our players on occasion. Those guys are ready to lynch Pep…

"Someone needs to slap pep" was another highlight worthy comment for the PG video.

There is some better ones for the grown ups video soon to be released at a blockbuster near you

1 minute ago, Jezz said:

Love it! We were very lucky to see the likes of Frank and John, plus others like Drogba etc, Mount is already half way there!

Actually Mason Mount is the first player I’ve truly adored since Lampard!

Now he’s got to win us the league and possibly another champions league!

Good night everybody, what a glorious night! 

CHELSEA, CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!

7 minutes ago, Valerie said:

Did anyone see this on the club's twitter page, it's amazing.

https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1vOxwEomPkqGB

Didn't cry at my own wedding, didn't cry when my two children where born.

But I did cry in 2012 and I did for some reason cry when watching this 8 minute video

Also I just want to add to all those who were greatful for spurs for helping us to get top 4..... bet you feel stupid now? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just now, Malta Blue said:

That's more helpful, we are bound to find another london clubs badge here.....

Nope nothing, are you sure your not making a mistake?

Nottingham is in London isn’t it?

2 minutes ago, Scott said:

Wejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjgbsdffffffffffffffffffsfddddxcvvvvvvvvv9iytgp-09o5yyyyyukdbb

1lvb4c5ws1271.jpg

Ngolo.jpg

DIEGO DIEGO DIEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..

IMAGINE IF WE HAD HIM INSTAEAD OF WERENR.. I still havbe faith in Werner though.... Blind faith

3 hours ago, Jezz said:

Thomas Tuchel did something at Chelsea that Pep Guardiola couldn’t do at Citeh for 5 years 😂

I remember saying something similar years and years ago about Blur's song 2. Blur did in 2 minutes what Oasis couldn't do in an entire album. Fitting when you think about who support who tonight. 

But anyways, 

I can't get over tonight. It's a nice way to end the season after everything that's gone on in 2020. The super league etc. Who want's to be anywhere else other than the top of the mountain with Chelsea? What a magical night and a brilliant achievement. Being stuck up in Scotland I feel detached at times but I swear I can feel the energy from here. 

I think it's time I hit the hay, it's been a hell of a night,