Chelsea v Man City (CL Final) 29/05/21 KO 20:00 BST

18 minutes ago, Scott said:

Jorgi's little scream before his dance has just made my night.

And if anyone is interested I just chipped a tooth getting my second sock off. Normally this kind of injury would mean its bed time but I'm now opening the whisky. I honestly can't imagine going to bed at the moment

1 minute ago, Ballack & Blu said:

Who's still here, buzzing on adrenaline, I am happily drinking the nicest Malt whisky, basking in the glory, reading all the back pages of the rags, joyous reading. 

We are Champions league, i said we are champions league

I'm still here, but I think I'm going to try to get some sleep. The cat has reappeared btw, albeit hesitantly.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Ballack & Blu said:

Who's still here, buzzing on adrenaline, I am happily drinking the nicest Malt whisky, basking in the glory, reading all the back pages of the rags, joyous reading. 

We are Champions league, i said we are champions league

We aren't the only ones

Edited by Scott Harris

3 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

Jorgi's little scream before his dance has just made my night.

And if anyone is interested I just chipped a tooth getting my second sock off. Normally this kind of injury would mean its bed time but I'm now opening the whisky. I honestly can't imagine going to bed at the moment

Did you rip the sock off with your teeth? How titillating!

1 minute ago, Valerie said:

I'm still here, but I think I'm going to try to get some sleep. The cat has reappeared btw, albeit hesitantly.

I'm getting lovely cuddles from two little kitties at the moment, kante just turned his nose up at the glass I offered him though

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE, WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE!!

Oh! The banter when we play City next season it’s going to be crazy, and we’re back to the Bridge so  get ready for a good one!!

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Valerie said:

Did you rip the sock off with your teeth? How titillating!

Like I could be that flexible....no sadly after a tug a war with my foot my hand won when I was least expecting it and the end result was me twatting my self in the face....

Worth it

Hockey Player Smile GIF by St. Louis Blues

Edited by Malta Blue

43 minutes ago, Valerie said:

I wonder where my cat has hidden herself.

Mine is still on my lap.my wife is calling me dr no as I stroke it.

If only she believed that the cat is influenced by me and therefore a chelsea supporter!.

I think there is time for a one man conga in my living room before going to bed. I have just been told off for a second time in an hour for making to much noise.

This might be my last chance for a swan song before hitting the sack.

Good night everyone.

Enjoy the celebrations and stay safe.

Love each and everyone of you xxx

I Love U Thank You GIF by SWR3

5 minutes ago, Erdal1905 said:

Now I want to win another PL Title and also the Club World Cup. The only official title we haven’t won yet. it has always annoyed me we bottled it in 2012 and I want to Chelsea wear the World Champions Badge on our shirts

That is the one thing i will never forgive Rafa benitez for. The tears in Luiz AND oscars eyes were so painful

I think we are at junction in our history.Are we about to challenge on all fronts?.Or was it a one off that sees us sink again next season and question TT's credentials?

At the moment I couldn't give a bollocks - we are the best team in the world - so put that in your pipe you corrupt bastards that run the epl and media.

3 minutes ago, jt61 said:

I think we are at junction in our history.Are we about to challenge on all fronts?.Or was it a one off that sees us sink again next season and question TT's credentials?

At the moment I couldn't give a bollocks - we are the best team in the world - so put that in your pipe you corrupt bastards that run the epl and media.

I never think too far ahead in football, especially when it comes to Chelsea.

6 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

I never think too far ahead in football, especially when it comes to Chelsea.

Haha, the board should.They should highlight the absurdity of VAR,as every team should.

It is a cancer that is destroying the game.

Message to me - get a f**king grip,  you have too much to drink! Sorry.