Chelsea v Man City (CL Final) 29/05/21 KO 20:00 BST

Excellent performance! especially with the media at the outset treating as underdogs.  But what grips my sh*t more than anything is many pundits once again claiming City weren't at their best ..well f**k me with a barge pole, pundits say this every time City get beat, so when are City at their best? Taking minnows apart?; We've beaten City 3 times this year but the pundits still can't give total credit where's credits due; TT has got Pep's number and the pundits hate it, so be prepared for yet another season of a love in on Sky and others for City and Liverpool together with a whole bunch of new excuses when we beat them again next season.   

For the game today, while everyone played well and some were exceptional, there is the problem with Werner still not hitting a barn door or controlling the ball, which he has to work on surely over the summer. Jorghino for me was poor and offered nothing in midfield even when he chance to do so; he just played safe and backwards most of the game and definitely still can't offer a tackle; Mount was quiet I thought apart from the killer pass; the back 3/5 are stalwart in defence and for me MOTM was between Kante / Havertz.. can't wait till August and hopefully a couple of new faces.

The fans of course were magnificent  

Damn. The enormity is starting to sink in. Still in Vegas but placed no bets. Sorry for all the folks that had to watch from their shed and wife left for their brother!

Champions boys and girls! We did it. Amazing!!

36 minutes ago, CFCCAN said:

Excellent performance! especially with the media at the outset treating as underdogs.  But what grips my sh*t more than anything is many pundits once again claiming City weren't at their best ..well f**k me with a barge pole, pundits say this every time City get beat, so when are City at their best? Taking minnows apart?; We've beaten City 3 times this year but the pundits still can't give total credit where's credits due; TT has got Pep's number and the pundits hate it, so be prepared for yet another season of a love in on Sky and others for City and Liverpool together with a whole bunch of new excuses when we beat them again next season.   

For the game today, while everyone played well and some were exceptional, there is the problem with Werner still not hitting a barn door or controlling the ball, which he has to work on surely over the summer. Jorghino for me was poor and offered nothing in midfield even when he chance to do so; he just played safe and backwards most of the game and definitely still can't offer a tackle; Mount was quiet I thought apart from the killer pass; the back 3/5 are stalwart in defence and for me MOTM was between Kante / Havertz.. can't wait till August and hopefully a couple of new faces.

The fans of course were magnificent  

I still can't believe it!  though there were signs.Take the fact  we dominated this competition from start  to finish.

I'm an old git who posts mainly in the vintage section ,I'd never ever thought I'd see us win the league but now I look at the incredible trophy list and just shake my head in amazement...I know we had a massive history before Roman but he has to be the best modern owner in football.Even last night he quietly goes onto the pitch and smiles... so cheers Roman

Also cheers to you all on here ,what a f**king night.

Cheers to Frank 

Cheers to every single player but I must say Kante you're something else 

The fans who went ,the fans who didn't we've only gone and done it again

Ps I'm old but sat and watched the game with my boy Luca .. making history not relieving it basically 

UTC

1 hour ago, Valpo said:

The game ended here around supper time.  Did you folks across the pond stay up all night celebrating.

I got about an hours sleep before the kittens daily wrestling match on our bed started, it started off being quite cute but they have done it around 5 every morning atleast theybwaited till about 5:30 this morning

Good morning family Blue..

Yes its true.champions of europe...again.....wonderfull Tommy tooks....wonderfull team....praise to the fans all over the place....be proud of our club....no one in london will ever emulate this EVER....what we want for the coming season is the PREMIERESHIP.....Dont forget....you who are lucky enough to go to spurs next season, the songs thatll have em frothing and fitting......glad im still alive to see this.....once i get over my accident will try to get to a couple of games next yr.....my daughter chelsea was out with her mates celebrating....touchel....prem plz.....love every blue....love our team.....love the badge

What a great night. Superb result and wonderful performances. Kante was excellent and I thought James was brilliant. Great pass from Mount for the goal. Watched in the game in a pub in the West End and then afterwards we went over to Stamford Bridge. The Fulham Road was mobbed with fans. Atmosphere there was superb. Arrived home at about 2 o'clock this morning. Goodness knows how much beer I drank last night. Will probably go to the pub later though. A couple of fellow Chelsea fans I want to meet.

Had a text from a mate of mine who is a season ticket holder at City to congratulate us and said that Chelsea was the better team.