Jump to content

Chelsea v Man City (CL Final) 29/05/21 KO 20:00 BST


 Share

Recommended Posts


What a performance, what a result, what a team,

I did not want to post last night as it would have been a pissed up blubbering mess. every single player stepped up they wanted it more and deserved it more the work rate and desire they shown last night was brilliant . And a special mention to our supporters who travelled they were awesome well done all .   

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Congrats to all on here, If we don't add Kane/Haaland and Grealish etc types of players in the summer I think next years title could be going your way also, Incredible to see the turnaround and also sums up how the other lot down the road are so acceptant of mediocrity. Their version of progress is baby steps, Your version of progress is only going and beating a Pep juggernaut three times, Winning a CL, Getting to a FA Cup final etc.

I also think Tuchel might finally be the 'one' for you lot, What I mean by that is he might stick around for longer than 2/3 years as he has the authority of Jose, Less baggage than him but more clout/respect from Abramovich than Lampard/Di Matteo/AVB etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Kinkladze1871 said:

Congrats to all on here, If we don't add Kane/Haaland and Grealish etc types of players in the summer I think next years title could be going your way also, Incredible to see the turnaround and also sums up how the other lot down the road are so acceptant of mediocrity. Their version of progress is baby steps, Your version of progress is only going and beating a Pep juggernaut three times, Winning a CL, Getting to a FA Cup final etc.

I also think Tuchel might finally be the 'one' for you lot, What I mean by that is he might stick around for longer than 2/3 years as he has the authority of Jose, Less baggage than him but more clout/respect from Abramovich than Lampard/Di Matteo/AVB etc.

Respect 👍

Good to see you back on the forum after several years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Erdal1905 said:

I really wonder what the likes of Eden, Snake, Willian and David Luiz thought last night? 

And the PSG board that fired Tuchel because he couldn't get them the CL 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Erdal1905 said:

I really wonder what the likes of Eden, Snake, Willian and David Luiz thought last night? 

Or Loftus cheek , Barkley and Tomori who went on loan this season

 

TO BE FAIR DAVID LUIZ AND DIEDO COSTA SENT GOOD LUCK MESSAGES SUPPORTING US ON SOCIAL MEDIA BEFORE THE GAME.. 

Edited by The Don Antonio
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Nibs said:

Thought City actually looked more dangerous AFTER KDB went off and they created their best chances. 

Old @yorkleybluewill have been watching that tonight nodding his head and muttering "I told you he ain't all that................!"

Aww @Mod Stark, isn't it about time Yorkley's ban was lifted and he was let back in?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites


6 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

Aww @Mod Stark, isn't it about time Yorkley's ban was lifted and he was let back in?  

We did that last time, look how that turned out. It’s been a far more happier place generally here since, and I think it’s best for everyone (even YB) to carry on as we are.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Weird looking at this match as probably the last chance saloon for a number of players on both sides to win a Champions League winners medal.

Thiago Silva gets his first one at 36 and Fernandinho at 36 gets the runners up medal and unlikely to get a second chance.

Arguably Aguero at 32 has missed his chance and Azpi at 31 (thought he was older) gets his medal.

Shame Hazard never got to lift one with us,

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Mod Stark said:

We did that last time, look how that turned out. It’s been a far more happier place generally here since, and I think it’s best for everyone (even YB) to carry on as we are.

Are you  claiming credit for last nights win as a direct result of Yorkers ban? A bit far reaching...

 

:wink:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


57 minutes ago, Erdal1905 said:

I really wonder what the likes of Eden, Snake, Willian and David Luiz thought last night? 

Someone here posted earlier that the Snake himself cheered on his old club & teammates. Surprised to say the least. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, abramovich said:

Probably posted already but love Joe's reaction.

 

BT have just announced that, for next season's Champions League coverage, Joe Cole is to be replaced by Jay Spearing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Well, this is awkward!

awkward the office GIF

The Shed End Forum relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible without pop ups, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online and continue to keep the forum up, as over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this domain by switching it off. Some of the advert banners can actually be closed to avoid interferance of your experience on The Shed End.

Cheers now!

emma watson yes GIF

Alright already, It's off!