Chelsea v Man City (CL Final) 29/05/21 KO 20:00 BST

What a performance, what a result, what a team,

I did not want to post last night as it would have been a pissed up blubbering mess. every single player stepped up they wanted it more and deserved it more the work rate and desire they shown last night was brilliant . And a special mention to our supporters who travelled they were awesome well done all .   

Congrats to all on here, If we don't add Kane/Haaland and Grealish etc types of players in the summer I think next years title could be going your way also, Incredible to see the turnaround and also sums up how the other lot down the road are so acceptant of mediocrity. Their version of progress is baby steps, Your version of progress is only going and beating a Pep juggernaut three times, Winning a CL, Getting to a FA Cup final etc.

I also think Tuchel might finally be the 'one' for you lot, What I mean by that is he might stick around for longer than 2/3 years as he has the authority of Jose, Less baggage than him but more clout/respect from Abramovich than Lampard/Di Matteo/AVB etc.

4 minutes ago, Kinkladze1871 said:

Congrats to all on here, If we don't add Kane/Haaland and Grealish etc types of players in the summer I think next years title could be going your way also, Incredible to see the turnaround and also sums up how the other lot down the road are so acceptant of mediocrity. Their version of progress is baby steps, Your version of progress is only going and beating a Pep juggernaut three times, Winning a CL, Getting to a FA Cup final etc.

I also think Tuchel might finally be the 'one' for you lot, What I mean by that is he might stick around for longer than 2/3 years as he has the authority of Jose, Less baggage than him but more clout/respect from Abramovich than Lampard/Di Matteo/AVB etc.

Respect 👍

Good to see you back on the forum after several years.

2 minutes ago, Erdal1905 said:

I really wonder what the likes of Eden, Snake, Willian and David Luiz thought last night? 

And the PSG board that fired Tuchel because he couldn't get them the CL 🤣

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Erdal1905 said:

I really wonder what the likes of Eden, Snake, Willian and David Luiz thought last night? 

Or Loftus cheek , Barkley and Tomori who went on loan this season

TO BE FAIR DAVID LUIZ AND DIEDO COSTA SENT GOOD LUCK MESSAGES SUPPORTING US ON SOCIAL MEDIA BEFORE THE GAME.. 

Edited by The Don Antonio

12 hours ago, Nibs said:

Thought City actually looked more dangerous AFTER KDB went off and they created their best chances. 

Old @yorkleybluewill have been watching that tonight nodding his head and muttering "I told you he ain't all that................!"

Aww @Mod Stark, isn't it about time Yorkley's ban was lifted and he was let back in?  

6 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

Aww @Mod Stark, isn't it about time Yorkley's ban was lifted and he was let back in?  

We did that last time, look how that turned out. It’s been a far more happier place generally here since, and I think it’s best for everyone (even YB) to carry on as we are.

Weird looking at this match as probably the last chance saloon for a number of players on both sides to win a Champions League winners medal.

Thiago Silva gets his first one at 36 and Fernandinho at 36 gets the runners up medal and unlikely to get a second chance.

Arguably Aguero at 32 has missed his chance and Azpi at 31 (thought he was older) gets his medal.

Shame Hazard never got to lift one with us,

7 minutes ago, Mod Stark said:

We did that last time, look how that turned out. It’s been a far more happier place generally here since, and I think it’s best for everyone (even YB) to carry on as we are.

Are you  claiming credit for last nights win as a direct result of Yorkers ban? A bit far reaching...

:wink:

57 minutes ago, Erdal1905 said:

Someone here posted earlier that the Snake himself cheered on his old club & teammates. Surprised to say the least. 

4 hours ago, abramovich said:

Probably posted already but love Joe's reaction.

BT have just announced that, for next season's Champions League coverage, Joe Cole is to be replaced by Jay Spearing.