Chelsea v Man City (CL Final) 29/05/21 KO 20:00 BST

What is really exciting is we genuinely have a chance to add more in the next few years with the overall state of the European teams.

On paper our three biggest obstacles are Bayern, City and Paris and two of them keep freezing in the competition.

Massive massive chance to get a few in the cabinet and really establish ourselves as the elite.

Just to let you guys know: the media and especially commentators and moderators here in Germany were mostly rooting for Chelsea due the „German mafia“ so it was quite a pleasure hearing them talk. Lol

did help that Tuchel made it to the final last season too so it wasn‘t really that crazy underdog story either. More about a „mature“ team that stuck together and to their plan and deservedly won it over a nervous City side.

7 minutes ago, Argo said:

What is really exciting is we genuinely have a chance to add more in the next few years with the overall state of the European teams.

On paper our three biggest obstacles are Bayern, City and Paris and two of them keep freezing in the competition.

Massive massive chance to get a few in the cabinet and really establish ourselves as the elite.i

The three best teams in Europe are bayern, city and  pool. 

Posted (edited)

I truely recomend Mark's Sing backwards and weep. One of best reads you'll ever have.

“I detested bullies and refused to put up with them,” Lanegan writes in the book. “Liam Gallagher was an obvious poser, a playground bully. Like all bullies, he was also a total pussy.”

Edited by mojo

39 minutes ago, mojo said:

I truely recomend Mark's Sing backwards and weep. One of best reads you'll ever have.

“I detested bullies and refused to put up with them,” Lanegan writes in the book. “Liam Gallagher was an obvious poser, a playground bully. Like all bullies, he was also a total pussy.”

Lanegan is a better writer, singer and person than that smackhead c**t.

22 hours ago, PloKoon13 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/may/30/kevin-de-bruyne-injury-broken-nose-orbital-belgium-euro-2020-doubt

I think I speak for all of us when saying 'I think Roberto Martinez can f**k off'.

He has hated us since his Wigan days and was a driving force in getting Lukaku to go to United.

Indeed he can Plonk.