Chelsea v Man City (CL Final) 29/05/21 KO 20:00 BST

22 hours ago, KonaKai Blue said:

The game is on YouTube on BTs page I believe. 

2012 cannot be topped due to everything that went on but this second one right here, I feel so much more prouder. Fully deserved and respected. No one can say we got lucky or anything. A clean triumph with no controversy.

Not even extra time or penalties.  No question who was the best team or who played best.

1 hour ago, Spiller86 said:

Best counters are always against City. Remember Willian's goal from Conte's first year? About 4 touches in tight spaces and we scored to win our eighth game in a row.

That dummy from Costa was sexual!

Posted (edited)

Gosh, even in that picture, it looks like someone thankfully cropped out the top where Tammy is likely transfixed looking at himself with his cell phone.  Or is that CHO?  I think the latter.

Edited by Phillip

36 minutes ago, Phillip said:

Gosh, even in that picture, it looks like someone thankfully cropped out the top where Tammy is likely transfixed looking at himself with his cell phone.  Or is that CHO?  I think the latter.

get your eyes tested.

6 hours ago, Boyne said:

Seems the best place to post this picture. Not sure if already posted. A fine sight.

IMG-20210603-WA0000.jpg

It's a fine sight indeed. Lucky we bottled those three FA Cup finals in the past five years otherwise we wouldn't have been able to fit them all on one page 😉

Like watching your favourite film of all time again and again and missed some nuances.I watched the game again and again and missed certain nuances first time round.

Azpi is most effective  in a back three.His last minute interventions showed he still has the brain but not the legs.

Reece James has no fear,look at him again as the camera pans across the chelsea team in the lineup before the game started.He looked into the camera as if to say 'I've got this covered'(which he did).

The future is bright dear friends - like the class of '92 and manure,I think we are better,we are already nearly the finished article.

I have to add that old Tommy did an incredible job.  All this talk of Man City losing only because Pep messed up the formation is nonsense.   Pep over thought and had to change things up cause Tommys got his number.   Beating them in the two previous fixture really got Pep flustered and I bet he's still scratching his head right now.

Well done Mr Tuchel.

6 hours ago, DarkMata said:

I have to add that old Tommy did an incredible job.  All this talk of Man City losing only because Pep messed up the formation is nonsense.   Pep over thought and had to change things up cause Tommys got his number.   Beating them in the two previous fixture really got Pep flustered and I bet he's still scratching his head right now.

Well done Mr Tuchel.

Spot on, I've had enough of the media constantly down playing our achievements.

Having said all that I also think that we beat them because pep underestimated Kante because there was a doubt over his fitness. ANY team without kante in would of been destroyed by that really attacking line up.

Against any other team it would of been a constant flow of chances for city and they could of easily won 4 or 5 nil and pep would of been hailed as a genius after a tactical masterclass performance. That 6 man attack would of been able to easily bypass any midfield without kante.

1 hour ago, Malta Blue said:

Spot on, I've had enough of the media constantly down playing our achievements.

Having said all that I also think that we beat them because pep underestimated Kante because there was a doubt over his fitness. ANY team without kante in would of been destroyed by that really attacking line up.

Against any other team it would of been a constant flow of chances for city and they could of easily won 4 or 5 nil and pep would of been hailed as a genius after a tactical masterclass performance. That 6 man attack would of been able to easily bypass any midfield without kante.

Not only the media, Sergio Agueros dad said we won because pep did not want City to win...lmao

3 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Not only the media, Sergio Agueros dad said we won because pep did not want City to win...lmao

Sorry when I said the media what I meant was the media, every supporter of every other team and the all total nut jobs of the world.  Damn my need for shortening things, would of just been quicker to say it all properly to start with 

5 hours ago, Malta Blue said:

of been a constant flow of chances for city and they could of easily won 4 or 5 nil and pep would of been hailed as a genius after a tactical masterclass performance. That 6 man attack would of been able to easily bypass any midfield without kante.

You have a point there. Luckily we live in the reality where Kante was fit and sharp.

I really hope we get another video like we had for Munich. Player interviews, manager interview, footage highlights from most of the games.

That video was just superb, hope we get one like it for this game.