Chelsea v Man City (CL Final) 29/05/21 KO 20:00 BST

1 hour ago, Malta Blue said:

I bet the maintenance team hate it when ever we win stuff, all that extra work they're given 

Indeed. If we win the Club World Championship - or whatever it's called - where will they put a picture of that trophy. To borrow from that great quote from the film Jaws: "You're going to need a bigger wall."

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Boyne said:

Indeed. If we win the Club World Championship - or whatever it's called - where will they put a picture of that trophy. To borrow from that great quote from the film Jaws: "You're going to need a bigger wall."

I think it's going to have to be a complete redesign. There needs to be some kind of spare a thought campaign for these hard workers

new trophy window.png

Edited by Malta Blue

1 hour ago, Malta Blue said:

I think it's going to have to be a complete redesign. There needs to be some kind of spare a thought campaign for these hard workers

new trophy window.png

Now we know why the club pulled out of the Super league plans: no room on the wall.

25 minutes ago, Valerie said:

Now we know why the club pulled out of the Super league plans: no room on the wall.

Well I made room for 2 new trophies so.....watch this space.

I think if we win the club world cup they should use the spare space I made available by somehow poking fun at teams less fortunate 

Club World Cup is the only trophy we have yet to win. I was slightly pissed we lost to Corinthians in 2012, now it’s our chance to add a new trophy to our cabinet and proclaim the team world champions. Btw for comedy go watch aftv podcast with that muppet DT who is still in denial and proclaiming Arsenal are the biggest club in London. 

6 hours ago, Faisal said:

Club World Cup is the only trophy we have yet to win. I was slightly pissed we lost to Corinthians in 2012, now it’s our chance to add a new trophy to our cabinet and proclaim the team world champions. Btw for comedy go watch aftv podcast with that muppet DT who is still in denial and proclaiming Arsenal are the biggest club in London. 

Would have won it if not for the fat Spanish waiter.

10 hours ago, Malta Blue said:

new trophy window.png

Whats the trophy next to the world club cup?

On 06/06/2021 at 12:08, Faisal said:

Was really wounded we lost the chance to reverse the history banter onto Liverpool.

"How many world cups have you won?"