Man City v Chelsea (PL) Sat 8th May 2021 17:30 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Magic finish, thoroughly deserved. Martin Tyler ( i think he was the commentator)must be gutted. After almost a full 90 minutes of brown nosing Citeh.😀

I hope Sterling can do better in the Euros for England its not a penalty every time he loses possession.

And he needs to see a doctor if when Azpis arm touches his neck he feels pain in his eyes/temples. 🙄

Edited by OneTommyLangley

Just now, Dean said:

Help! Have been starting to think a v dangerous thought about next season and it just got a whole lot stronger. Please disabuse me of this madness.

Tuchel will be sacked after a disastrous december and we'll hire Grant as an interim head coach, who in turn will gracefully steer us to relegation. Feel better? 

What a great result. Really stepped it up in the second half. Great goal by Ziyech. Pep had a hissy fit about not getting a penalty at the end but for me it wasn't a foul. Sterling should have been sent off and as for going down like he had been shot when touched by Dave, what a joke. 

KTBFFH

I swear with about 5 minutes to go I said to myself, "Alonso is going to score"

Unbelievable and a superb result ahead of the CL final - we've beaten them twice now, no reason to be over awed and I don't think they like playing us - we're a tough team to beat now, apart from the error for their goal we really didn't allow them a sniff.

Come on Chelsea!!!  

2 minutes ago, AndyDowsleftflank said:

Tuchel will be sacked after a disastrous december and we'll hire Grant as an interim head coach, who in turn will gracefully steer us to relegation. Feel better? 

Exactly what I needed 🙂 

Brilliant result, would of happily taken a draw before kick off.

Big win for us and surely deflating for our top 4 rivals who was probably banking on us losing today.

What a week for Chelsea!

also not to forget Mendy.. If aguero has ever watched Mendy on penalties he would have realised.. Mendy actually freezes right in the center.. did against the spurs in the league cup.. did it today too.. i am very very happy with this result .. this back to the good old days when we used to boss everyone with Lamps and Drogba and Essien.. amazing comeback..

1 minute ago, OneTommyLangley said:

Magic finish, thoroughly deserved. Martin Tyler ( i think he was the commentator)must be gutted. After almost a full 90 minutes of brown nosing Citeh.😀

I hope Sterling can do better in the Euros for England its not a penalty every time he loses possession.

I hope Sterling isn't starting. The guy is one of the most clumsy footballers I have ever seen. I would rather England went with Foden and either Grealish or Rashford on the wing.

Massive result , even took the Kante twins off and left Anthony Taylor on

Reece James had the left side of the City defence in tatters

Billy had a good game on the ball...a little naïve off it but he did well overall

Werner's runs caused City all kinds of problems...Just learn to stay onside a few more times please

CHO had a decent cameo

One or two of our players looked like they were running treacle at the end, guts got us through

Tommy continues to impress with his decisions

Gutted for Christensen if he is to miss out on the back end of a memorable season , Zouma gives me kittens

Aguero has clearly already signed for us🤣 That penalty will go down in PL History

As for Anthony Taylor ...

Edited by charierre

FFS I have been trying to take this game in and the one day work is not slow this week is today. I sit down to try and watch the last 5 minutes and again something else and I miss what happened!

I can only assume Anthony Taylor had a stroke and got replaced because apparently we won despite the ball cu*ts best effort. 

Well done lads for beating Taylor plus City!

4 minutes ago, Ballack & Blu said:

Say what you like about Werner, we don't win this game without him, got kicked to f**k, and still runs after everything, a nightmare for wary defenders....

He should be dropped and Tammy should be given a chance. Don't you know?

too much?