Man City v Chelsea (PL) Sat 8th May 2021 17:30 GMT

So annoyed with Christensen. So sloppy. It forces us now to open up and go for it. I suspect both teams are happy with a 0-0 but that’s out the question now

Just now, IliyaKrostin said:

Is there any VAR in the game?

Sterling's tackle on Werner yellow, no VAR reaction. Awful penalty decision, no VAR reaction. What's going on there?

One mistake cost us a goal and an injury, we don't deserve to lose here.

COME ON CHELS!!!!

Atwell is on VAR duty apparently.

Well that penalty cheered me up, almost makes up for the scoreline.

Pissed off that Sterling scored when he shouldn’t even be on the pitch. Will be interesting to see if they mention that at all during half time.

1 minute ago, LongtimerLurker said:

Any other team that's a sending off. If its us 100% a red

Clearly when someone else does it it's all played down but when our player does it it's hyped up and all the reactions are overblown.

1 minute ago, big blue said:

Poor half devoid of any quality or intensity going forward, topped off with a really poor mistake from Christiensen.

That aguero penalty sums up the attitude from both sides to this game. 

Unfortunate that he did a hamstring, never want to see that. But we will be better with Zouma in there. Christensen was not on his game today.

1 minute ago, JM7 said:

So annoyed with Christensen. So sloppy. It forces us now to open up and go for it. I suspect both teams are happy with a 0-0 but that’s out the question now

Maybe it's good practice for the CL final after all.

Very poor so far. To be expected I suppose, you can't play a weakened side against City and expect to get anything, they are too good.

Hahaha f**k off Anthony Taylor you incompetent c**t - why on earth were we not allowed to make that sub? It was a kickoff you complete idiot.

Anyway - justice was done. 

antony tayor is unfit for this job..and the fa are an incompetent bunch for still having him on the panel.. he may be great at other things in life but he is absolute f**kall referee... should never be allowed to ref again.. He missed a strt red ont heir goal scorer.. his way of refing is guess everytime you will be right half the time.. I dont blame him but the people who let him officiate games.. absolutely laughable..

Just now, mwblue10 said:

Unfortunate that he did a hamstring, never want to see that. But we will be better with Zouma in there. Christensen was not on his game today.

Yeah really feel for him because he has been great for a while now. He made the same mistake twice, got away with it earlier, but punished for the goal, wild misjudgment.