Man City v Chelsea (PL) Sat 8th May 2021 17:30 GMT

If only there was a board of committee that reviews a ref's performance transparently.

In no way is Anthony Taylor should be allowed to ref a Chelsea game other than securing a title for a Manc team

2 minutes ago, coco said:

i you see him never crying about the 2nd team never much.

Thanks for clarifying.  For a minute I thought Tokata was implying that based on the 1st half our 2nd team is no match for Pep's 1st team.

1 minute ago, smileysmiles said:

Push on Christensen while he was at full stretch ignored by VAR. 

if its a forward its a penalty but since its a defender and the ref ignored it the VAR will do so too.. but in real time it was clear to see just as AC goes to kich the ball Jesus pushes him.. but the blind ref obviously cant see and only guesses .. 

1 minute ago, coco said:

did they even mention the sterling studs up challenge yet ?

Not a chance with SWP.. him and his dad always blame us for his average career .. while owen hates us cause of his pool connections.. 

With the 48 hour turn around and Taylor doing his usual I did not expect anything for the game.

What I hope for was no injuries and now we lose Christensen for 2 final when he really has been brilliant and adapted to the RCB role well.