Man City v Chelsea (PL) Sat 8th May 2021 17:30 GMT

Guardiola sounding like a sore loser. Mentioning it was a penalty on a Sterling (good grief) but saying nothing about his blatant red not shown to that same Sterling f**ker. And sky not even mentioning the incident.

1 minute ago, RMH said:

Guardiola sounding like a sore loser. Mentioning it was a penalty on a Sterling (good grief) but saying nothing about his blatant red not shown to that same Sterling f**ker. And sky not even mentioning the incident.

has always been a sore loser.. nothing new in that..

4 minutes ago, Stim said:

Bout as far fetched as beating the germans in their own stadium on penalties im afraid

A very good point. My therapist has told me I’m a catastrophist, so my thinking is deeply ingrained, but you rightly point out that there is always hope and stranger things have happened.

4 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

That was nice we now have the hex over City two wins this season and next up the UCL final.

• Pep was furious as the end jumping around having a tantrum because of the ugly looking tangle with Sterling, on slow motion the challenge looked clean.
  • James our MOTM played very well and like the balls inside he plays forward with his outside right.
  • The penalty looked harsh though Mendy was equal to Aguero's tame effort.
  • Their goal was well taken with the quick ball catching out Christensen and if that is his hamstring, season over.
  • Ziyech had two tame shots before he scored with that lazy left accurately to the corner.
  • Billy was good, very few mistake and kept the ball moving.
  • Pulisic was poor today with being pushed off the ball a number of times.
  • Werner still frustrating, felt he should have played Pulisic in for a chance in the first yet otherwise worked well.
  • Alonso played well, liked his chipped attempt and of course he got the winner. 
  • Rudiger good.
  • CHO looked lively.

Now third and in two major cup Finals, take a bow TT!

Agreed with most bar the Pulisic comment. He was fantastic. He won us so many free kicks and was a big part of us getting that equalizer. They were terrified of him and his directness worked brilliant on the counter.

you know while we are upset they are not talking about us.. the fact is that City are champs and they will talk about them.. i guess used to be like that when utd and us used to go at it.. and the commentators would ignore the Arsenals and Pools.. 😞

7 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Very, very, very hard. Given the poor nature if the pen I do wonder if in both this game and the fa cup if City wanted it that badly. I think both times we wanted it more.

For the CL final no doubt both sides want it badly.

It is more than who want it more. Pep played his b team twice against us. 

1 minute ago, JM7 said:

A win against Arsenal and we can secure top 4 against Leicester 

That would be great but I feel like we have to manage that game with the FA cup final in mind. Hopefully Arsenal are sh*t enough to lose to us regardless

12 minutes ago, coco said:

I have never known a studs up tackle to get completely swept under the carpet and totally ignored like today.

Sickening that not once has it been spoken about. Happy to dissect if kurt brushed raheem the guns ass, but not one discussion on a nasty studs up. 

12 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Very, very, very hard. Given the poor nature if the pen I do wonder if in both this game and the fa cup if City wanted it that badly. I think both times we wanted it more.

For the CL final no doubt both sides want it badly.

Save your best reverse jinx for both finals mate!